Well this should be interesting

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Actually not correct. Urban won 3 BIG titles in 7 years at OSU. Day already has 2 in 3 years. OSU has been much better the last 3 years under Day then Meyers last 3 years. Day took Meyers team and made it better. For Hairball to say what he did was stupid no mater how much you revel in it.:rolleyes:

Actually you could probably say 4 in 7 since through no fault of his or the teams they were ineligible for the Championship his first year due to NCAA sanctions. Also, Meyer NEVER lost to ttun.

How bout we see what the next 4yrs bring, assuming he's able to keep the job that long, before we start declaring him the GOAT. Just remember the post Meyer Era at Florida for reference.

James12

Actually not correct. Urban won 3 BIG titles in 7 years at OSU. Day already has 2 in 3 years. OSU has been much better the last 3 years under Day then Meyers last 3 years. Day took Meyers team and made it better. For Hairball to say what he did was stupid no mater how much you revel in it.:rolleyes:

Fandrunk

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Hairball had his Day yesterday! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Just realized Steven Segal is Ryan Day's daddy. :p

52cae2f5b90c0.image.jpg

PBNOKU2JIVCENHIKK5PUROSG44.jpg

Madsnooker

Actually you could probably say 4 in 7 since through no fault of his or the teams they were ineligible for the Championship his first year due to NCAA sanctions. Also, Meyer NEVER lost to ttun.

How bout we see what the next 4yrs bring, assuming he's able to keep the job that long, before we start declaring him the GOAT. Just remember the post Meyer Era at Florida for reference.
Uf for reference is laughable. Meyer left and uf immediately crashed and burned. Meyer left and the Buckeyes got better. Also I never said Day was the greatest ever. You post is laughable man. Cmon you usually do better then that Garcia. :bounce:
Again, hairball was way off base with his comments and he has been a laughing stock since he became their coach. He fi ally won a game and he can't win with class. Pin this thread until next year and let's make a wager on that game. Day wont forget that jab. Lol

James12

They got better?

UF crashed before Urban Liar left. He quit on the job and couldn’t handle the pressure of competing in the SEC. He left OSU for much different reasons. Some would call it a force out. But he quit halfway through his last year at UF. Day may have his day, but it ain’t happened yet. Winning a big 10 crown and making the playoffs on 6 wins is not elite success.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Uf for reference is laughable. Meyer left and uf immediately crashed and burned. Meyer left and the Buckeyes got better. Also I never said Day was the greatest ever. You post is laughable man. Cmon you usually do better then that Garcia. :bounce:
Again, hairball was way off base with his comments and he has been a laughing stock since he became their coach. He fi ally won a game and he can't win with class. Pin this thread until next year and let's make a wager on that game. Day wont forget that jab. Lol
Hairballs never even entered into my equation, but there is a reason I call him Hairball instead of something to show a little more respect. I agree he's a clown and probably a barely above average coach. That being said, you've elevated Day to a near God like status in just 3yrs 3ven after he just did something The Dirtbag never did. He LOST to ttun!!!!!!!

Let's look back in 4 more years, IF he's still there, and compare resumes then shall we? Believe me, I'm no fan of Dirtbag Meyer but I will show respect for what he accomplished as a HC. So far Day has accomplished nothing more and some would say LESS after yesterday's loss.

Is he recruiting better? Maybe. I don't really know, haven't looked or analyzed. Comparing year for year he does seem to have the better overall record but different days, different situations. I'm not going to say he is or isn't a better overall coach, only time will tell, although I do believe he is a MUCH better PERSON, but it's also obvious you've already made up your mind and that fine. If in 4 more years he's still there and has a better record I'll gladly admit my error, although it's really just a reservation of judgment based on unequal tenures, and bow to your greater insight.

And if/when "our" teams ever tee it up, count me in for that bet.

Madsnooker

Hairballs never even entered into my equation, but there is a reason I call him Hairball instead of something to show a little more respect. I agree he's a clown and probably a barely above average coach. That being said, you've elevated Day to a near God like status in just 3yrs 3ven after he just did something The Dirtbag never did. He LOST to ttun!!!!!!!

Let's look back in 4 more years, IF he's still there, and compare resumes then shall we? Believe me, I'm no fan of Dirtbag Meyer but I will show respect for what he accomplished as a HC. So far Day has accomplished nothing more and some would say LESS after yesterday's loss.

Is he recruiting better? Maybe. I don't really know, haven't looked or analyzed. Comparing year for year he does seem to have the better overall record but different days, different situations. I'm not going to say he is or isn't a better overall coach, only time will tell, although I do believe he is a MUCH better PERSON, but it's also obvious you've already made up your mind and that fine. If in 4 more years he's still there and has a better record I'll gladly admit my error, although it's really just a reservation of judgment based on unequal tenures, and bow to your greater insight.

And if/when "our" teams ever tee it up, count me in for that bet.
Now that was much better! :wink: And reasonable.
Look forward to our teams teeing it up at some point. It's bound to happen. Good luck the rest of the way.