What a day!

Dupree

If you followed live from the tree, you have already seen this, but my son, Wesley had a very productive day filling the freezers. He killed a spike this morning on one piece of public land, then a 5 point and a doe this evening on a different place. Plenty of good meat and still got both of his buck tags. Best part is I had to drag zero deer.

The bucks were both 1.5yrs old and the doe was aged at 5.5.

IMG_1077.jpegIMG_1080.jpegIMG_1082.jpegIMG_1088.jpegIMG_1089.jpegIMG_1092.jpeg

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Congrats to the both of you!

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Awesome, that's what it's all about

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Woohoo X3!!! You(dad), might need to help with the carving! Goodness y’all got some freezer space filled alright! Way to go young fella! :clap:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Congrats on some great deer !!!

slow motion

Congratulations again . Totally awesome

Dupree

Woohoo X3!!! You(dad), might need to help with the carving! Goodness y’all got some freezer space filled alright! Way to go young fella! :clap:
I have 3 big freezers. We usually keep 6-7 deer a year and have a list of people who want deer also.

We cut up the spike and got him on ice yesterday, but took the two from last night to the processor for burger and summer sausage.

Hillbilly stalker

Great hunt, fine job young man. Don’t you love it when they’re big enough to drag their own deer ? :rockon: . Problem is, time flies and he will be helping you drag yours alot sooner than you think. Keep him in the woods.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Wow, what a day in the woods! Congratulations to the young hunter!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Good times and great meat ! Congrats to you both !

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Good job! congrats to the young man!