What bothers me most about the committee

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Just for the record.. UGA is 12-1 and going to the Rose Bowl... :clap::clap::clap:

Browning Slayer

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
:clap::clap::clap: great to see it happen. They put some of these negative Nancy's in there place:bounce::bounce:

Thug 6 is the lone holdout. I’m hoping we get a chance to convert him.:bounce:

Browning Slayer

Thug 6 is the lone holdout. I’m hoping we get a chance to convert him.:bounce:

Won't be long now.. Saban will retire in the next couple of years and down goes Bama.. :bounce:

SpotandStalk

I wonder if the committee realizes what they've done?

No telling how many Bama fans killed one another or themselves after that iron bowl loss.....And now they've put Bama in anyway.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I wonder if the committee realizes what they've done?

No telling how many Bama fans killed one another or themselves after that iron bowl loss.....And now they've put Bama in anyway.

They are hoping we will put the beatdown on Bama after Clemson and the Oklas lose.:bounce:

bullgator

No my argument is dead on!!! Has nothing to do with Penn St. I think your actually missing my point!!;)

Exactly, but they didn't in 15, when that was the easiest year so far, to put the 4 best in, but they didn't????

There was absolutely no justification to leave the reigning NC team with basically the entire team returning. They only had one loss in a game they never trailed until there was no time on the clock, in some of the worst conditions I have seen a college game played in in my entire life. Not only was it pouring rain with 35 mph sustained wind, it was 35 with a windchill in the 20's. You cant feel your fingers much less the wind and rain. The game was basically, put 10 men on the line and beat on each other. Hardly the type of game that should have kept them out.

What I thought was funny, yesterday on sirius radio someone finally brought up my point about the 15 Buckeyes and McElroy, after silence for about 5 seconds says, OK that was the opposite of this year and that was a mistake. I laughed out loud in my truck and said thank you!!!:bounce:

So what we have is, Bama gets in this year, and has the opportunity to win another NC, but a team in 2015 that was better than any of this years teams, didn't even get the chance with a far better team, resume, and way better loss? Thats my issue with the committee.

Again, I'm good with how things played out this year and I believe they got it right as well as last year. Im still not good with how they left OSU out in 15 when everyone without an agenda knew the were the best team that year. They had the most ever taken in the first round and 15 of their 22 starters in the top 3 rounds, which has never been done before, and over half of those guys are some of the best in the NFL today(I hope Shazier ends up fine).

Yes, it still bothers me today.:D

OK done talking about the 15 team. Im moving on!!!:bounce:

:cheers:I'm worn out over this too. I'm trying to discuss this with two OSU fans and things are all over the board.....2015, sos, conference champs, 2016, best four, close wins, bad losses, everybody knows!
Talking cfb with OSU fans is like being a conservative guest on The View.

bullgator

They are hoping we will put the beatdown on Bama after Clemson and the Oklas lose.:bounce:

I bet the committee is hoping Bama wins to save face from last year.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
:cheers:I'm worn out over this too. I'm trying to discuss this with two OSU fans and things are all over the board.....2015, sos, conference champs, 2016, best four, close wins, bad losses, everybody knows!
Talking cfb with OSU fans is like being a conservative guest on The View.

2015 is in the past for me. Snook has a point but what can you do about it. Everybody liked the BCS until Alabama played LSU in 2012. That's what prompted the change to the playoff committee. They still can't get it right. Probably never will.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I bet the committee is hoping Bama wins to save face from last year.

What will they do next year if Bama gets curb stomped my Clemson? There's going to be debate every year until you have 4 undefeated conference champs. God help them if you have 5 undefeated conference champs

bullgator

:rofl: I hadn't considered the Bama beat down scenario. Your right, if that happens the committee will need a witness protection program. I know, next year the GON sports forum will handle the selection duties.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
:rofl: I hadn't considered the Bama beat down scenario. Your right, if that happens the committee will need a witness protection program. I know, next year the GON sports forum will handle the selection duties.

We'd probably do a better job:cheers: