what do you have to replace every turkey season

Doc_Holliday23

the stake that my decoy sits on. in fact, I pretty much just replace it with a new stick everytime I go hunting.

and mouth calls. too bad, too, because I can't find the ones I like the most.

Gadget

.but speaking of dropping trou....seems that it beats any shock call for getting a bird to sound off. cant count the number of times ive been in the mddle of a good morning constitution and had a bird sound off.

I was guiding for this guy last season one morning and the birds started gobbling like crazy, we just about got to where we needed to setup and then" it hit me".:rolleyes: I had to back track outta there, shoulda seen the look on his face.....he was like "what the @#%$ you doing? We gotta setup!", .......lol.

I ended up calling a Tom in to 25yds and he missed, or rather wounded him.

GobblingDawg

Three sets of bloody underwear!!
:hair::hair::hair:

Ain't nothing like a jellied, bloody turkey noggin bouncing off the booty cheek all the way back to the truck!
:cool::shoot::whip:

Go Dawgs and come on March,
GobblingDawg

C

Cane_Creek

Someone mentioned sleep. Darn right! Sleep deprivation is part of it. About 6 seasons ago I was between jobs and hunted every morning of the season except 1. Man you talk about being deprived of sleep. I'm not sure I've recovered yet.

wack em

Ain't nothing like a jellied, bloody turkey noggin bouncing off the booty cheek all the way back to the truck!

GobblingDawg

Amen to that!

I love to feel that beek pecking the back of my leg as i tote one out!

Greg Tench

This year itll be shells, diaphragms, and a crow call...Lost my other one last year.

GobbleAndGrunt78

GobblingDawg

My first bird taught me that lesson. I had blood soaked into my pants, underwear, boots, and vest. My buddy dug around his truck for something for me to sit on. We cut open 3 Wal-Mart bags and made a makeshift seat cover. From then on I keep a ziplock bag in my vest to put over the turkey's head! It's a great place to store your chalk, ink pen, and sand paper until you get a bird.

JUSTO & BELLA

I was curious as to what everyone has to replace in there vest every turkey season. I some how or another always loose my chalk. I'll have 3 or 4 sticks in the bottom of my vest and some how they magically dissapear. Another thing is my face mask and gloves. I bet i buy two or three a year from loosing the others. I'm just really careless on wear i lay them down because i'm usually overjoyed to get to take them off. Other things that are a necessity for me to replace are diaphrams, sandpaper, and shells. What do yall have
YOUR BROTHERS PROBABLY HAVE EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU HAVE MISPLACED OR LOST.

Slings and Arrows

Change the batteries in your flash lights. Retire your old faded camo to deer hunting. Sharpen your knife.

Robk

not buying anything new this year. only got to hunt fourdays last season due to the new job and didn't have the chance to lose anything. Thermacells will need to be restocked though. using them duck and deer hunting this year was weird.

R

gordoshawt

Though nick did miss one last year on video.

I didn't miss that bird....you saw the blood jack leg.....I nicked him. It was a fifty yard shot, and thank god I didn't shoot at him when Derrick told me to.