What would you call this for search purposes?

Toliver

Somehow the match to this one escaped from my deer cart. I'm not sure what term to use to search for a replacement. And I guess Home Depot or Lowe's would have them? Or maybe Bass Pro has replacement parts like this? I'm just not sure how to look for them. I tried searching deer cart parts but got nothing.

I'd like a similar "nut" for ease of turning. The bolt's 3/4 inch thread. Overall bolt is 2 1/4 inch.
20231202_175147.jpg20231202_175130.jpg20231202_175114.jpg20231202_175029.jpg

Toliver

I think I’ve saw those called a threaded star knob or something similar
Looks like that's it. Home Depot and Lowe's have questionable search functions but Amazon has all kinds of choices. Thank you.

Toliver

wing nut should work as replacement
Yes, sir. I was headed in that direction if I couldn't find what came with it but with aging hands on a cold day, that knob sure makes life easier.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Yes, sir. I was headed in that direction if I couldn't find what came with it but with aging hands on a cold day, that knob sure makes life easier.
And MAYBE replacing the bolt with a full threaded bolt

Hillbilly stalker

Replacement tree stand knob. Lots of places on the web sale them.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I’m thinking that’s probably not a 3/4 inch bolt. Probably a 5/16 or 3/8 inch.
Tractor Supply has them.

Toliver

I’m thinking that’s probably not a 3/4 inch bolt. Probably a 5/16 or 3/8 inch.
Tractor Supply has them.
It's a 2 1/4 inch long 1/4 inch bolt. Just 3/4 inch of the length is threaded. The rest of the bolt is inside the brace arms so no need for thread.

Toliver

I think I’ve saw those called a threaded star knob or something similar
Pack of 10 ordered. 1/4 inch longer than original but full thread so they will still work. Exactly the search words I needed. Thank you and thanks to the rest as well for your input.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
You can search using a camera on Amazon. When I used it it was amazingly accurate