What's left..

Hunter922

We have a few things left to do before in the morning. I'm sure I can't be the only one...::ke:

Hamer174

Find my dang range finder and get my bag packed and ready. Seems like season snuck up on me this year. Had a kid in February and the last 7 months has flown by and been busy with him.

deast1988

Therma cell, Goin to recheck zero on crossbow been shooting it a bit so a final once over. My compound and stuff is ready,

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
I haven't done a single thing, I'll get it done tonight I guess.

jigman29

Been packed for a week. I'm looking forward to this season more so than I have in years. No clue why but I've been like a kid on Christmas morning.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
slacker. you been spending too much time with the useless billy threads ::ke:

Lol true. I've still got my turkey gear in my truck. Guess I won't be hunting opening morning. Had a friend that had a water heater go out tonight. I've spent all night over there helping. So here it is 1 a.m. and don't have anything ready.

Hunter922

Lol true. I've still got my turkey gear in my truck. Guess I won't be hunting opening morning. Had a friend that had a water heater go out tonight. I've spent all night over there helping. So here it is 1 a.m. and don't have anything ready.

Yous a good man , and your reward will be a 200 pound doe, hopefully she is close the the truck.:bounce:

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Let's hope it's this guy!!!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0171.jpg
    IMAG0171.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 476