Where can i buy bipolar broadheads?

amosmoses

Been a very happy rage customer for a few years now with no big problems or complaints but after reading up on the bipolar the few things I really like about them are the same few things I kinda worry about while using a rage. and like I said never really had any problems with the rage but the bipolar sounds like it maybe something I would like as well.

That being said I can't find any where I can buy them? I could probably order them off the web but I would rather purchase them in person. I'm more of a face to face kinda guy. But any advice would help web sites, stores, etc. thanks in advance.

BGA

I'd like to buy some as well... Website didnt have a shop.

GADawg08

dang I wish I had yall's $$$.....spending $50 on broadheads when you are shootin ones that work fine. I must be in the wrong line of work :huh:

heartstopper4

dang I wish I had yall's $$$.....spending $50 on broadheads when you are shootin ones that work fine. I must be in the wrong line of work :huh:

They are expensive because they do not damage easily. As long as you can recover the head, you can sharpen the blades and use it many times over. Actually probably saving you money over a few years period! It is worth it to me to buy a quality product that I can depend on.

Pneumothorax

Why all the privacy? A forum rule of some sort? :crazy:

I figure if I wanted to buy some I'd just enter my phone number on their web site and wait for a call back. Maybe I'm missing something. If so, please PM me too.

Pneumothorax

Just Google BiPolar broadheads. They're a start-up but they have put up a website.

The owner/inventor is a member here with username bowkill7. I'm sure a PM to that guy will result in a quick response. I would hope so anyway.

BGA

CamoDawg85

Does Social Circle Ace sell them by chance?

Steve and Kenneth are my go-to men for archery equipment.

Thanks,
Jeff

Latest posts