Where to buy tripod stand

SDT

Greetings,
Ive been looking for a good tripod, the one with the box welded in place around the swivel chair.

Anyone know of some good dealers here in Georgia? Bass Pro has one you can order for $319. Im just trying to see what my options are. Ive tried to find a used one for a year with no luck.

Any help appreciated.

SDT

try one more time, anybody out their purchased a tripod local to Atlanta that they are happy with?

Thanks

DelphicSharpShot

Walmart

I got a strongbuilt 15' tripod exactly like you described from Walmart for $175 about two years ago but haven't seen them at our local store since the year after that. It's what I shot the one in my avatar from. Gotta love those shooting rails!!!

56willysnut

Check out Academy.com they sell Strongbuilt tripods. I've used them for years. I've had 10'ers and 14'ers and used a 16'er all super strong. I don't think the 10'ers have a mesh floor. Stores in Athens, Macon, Birmingham, Gadsden.

HighCotton

Wally World

I've seen 'em at WalMart for $200-$250. They were 15' at least.

HC

56willysnut

I think adventure outdoors in SMyrna has a 13' for under two hunerd.

BrianP

Walmart has these tripods with welded frames around a boat seat for $198. I Saw them last night at Walmart in Winder.

Also, was able to get a Mouiltrie Digital (Model #D40) for $80 + tax. The box was opened and I talked them down $20. :banana:

Jim Baker

Staff member
I got a strongbuilt 15' tripod exactly like you described from Walmart for $175 about two years ago but haven't seen them at our local store since the year after that. It's what I shot the one in my avatar from. Gotta love those shooting rails!!!

Walmart has one for 219.00 ( I beleive ) I bought the same one two years ago. If you are going to put up and leave it for awhile it works fine, Has more parts than the old three leg style.