Where to camp (generally)

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Just want to say thanks to y’all for all the help and information. I’ve got a plan and I’m headed out Sunday for a week of bear huntin. Good luck to y’all and stay safe. Maybe I’ll bump into one of y’all on the mountain.
I've found a new area over that way that I'll hunt a bunch. One of the best things about it is excellent cell signal in the woods.
I'll be glad to help if you need a hand... just call. I should have a jet sled and/or a game cart with me.
Love to meet @menhadenman over there too!

SingleBevel

I've found a new area over that way that I'll hunt a bunch. One of the best things about it is excellent cell signal in the woods.
I'll be glad to help if you need a hand... just call. I should have a jet sled and/or a game cart with me.
Love to meet @menhadenman over there too!
Thank you sir! Maybe I’ll get lucky and will need some help.

Professor

Just curious are you saying guys will be camped out near game and blow it up for the next days hunting or that guys gonna be camping out in the bush and get messed with by bears?
Parked where they should be hunting. Last year some guy set up camp 15 feet from the most messed up cedars I have ever seen. I was planning to set up 75 yards up the ridge. Another guy had seen the rubs too and was planning the same. We just could not believe it. The guy’s camp chair was almost in all those rubs.

menhadenman

How'd you do @SingleBevel ? I've been out three times for the morning hunt, some OK sign and one off in the distance that I never closed in on. A few does I wish I didn't blow while moving too quick. Heading out tomorrow morning for a solid 10 mile push but can't stay all night...