Which do y’all like the best !

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Out of these 2 feeds which do y’all like the best and why ?D4901E0A-944A-4D68-8D26-A557DFDAE9D5.jpeg379D1C7D-2383-432F-815A-E534A4301725.jpeg

SRShunter

I think I would have better luck getting my wife to eat sand spurs. Lol, I don't know why but our deer hate pellets. Tried many times, but have gave up. Hope someone else can help you. I do believe if we could pour it on the ground they would eat it, but the pellets won't stand up to mother nature. Those gravity feeders and troughs is what gets our deer.

davidhelmly

Antler X Treme for me, the 4S has almost double the fiber as the AX, fiber is basically filler in feed for free range deer.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
My deer prefer the 4 s pellets. The antler extreme they barely touched, a bag of 4s won't last but a few days. Warning, if you have hogs, they seem to love the 4s as well.
I sell about the same amount of each. It seems which every one prefers the deer don’t eat the other as well. The same with minerals. I ask why they use a certain one. They say that’s what the deer like there. Some use luck buck only. Others trophy rock. Others Bragg-n-bone. Same with fall planting.
Great subject manner how deer prefer one over the others in areas.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Antler X Treme for me, the 4S has almost double the fiber as the AX, fiber is basically filler in feed for free range deer.
They say it’s more digestible for the deer. How that’s determined I don’t know. We also have a roasted soybean and roasted corn blend. I mix these 2 together. They tend to tear it up.

Latest posts