Why Is It?

Redbow

That we can remember a dirty joke so easily but not a Bible verse.

We can remember when a football game is coming on TV but forget your Wife or Mothers birthday.

That we know life is very short and its January, but we wish it were July so you and your family could go on summer vacation.

That we are often late for church but then rush back home when the service is over to mow the grass.

That we often eat when we are not even hungry.

And think about this- A billion is a difficult number to comprehend for lots of folks. But,

Somewhere around a billion seconds ago it was 1993.

A billion minutes ago would put us back to around A. D. 102

A billion hours about 114,000 years our ancestors were probably living in caves back then.

A billion dollars ago- Somewhere around 8 hours or a bit less at todays rate of spending by the US government.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
If your ox drawn cart gets stuck in a ditch on Sunday. Do u leave it til Monday.

Redbow

If your ox drawn cart gets stuck in a ditch on Sunday. Do u leave it til Monday.
Of course not, Jesus Christ himself said if the Ox is in the ditch on Sunday its okay to get him out. I don't care if others cut their grass, fish, hunt, etc on Sunday but that is not for me. I don't feel its right for me to do so.