Wife needs reverse shoulder replacement

dslc6487

Had both of mine replaced in 2022. Both reverse replacements. Had one done on january 15 and the other one done on April 1. Had both done by surgeons at Hughston Clinic. Wore sling for 4 weeks. On both, started using arm after taking sling off. Did not have to have any PT.
There are no better surgeons anywhere that are any better than those at the Hughston Clinic. I have no problem at all. Can reach around my back with both arms to slide belt through loops and tuck shirt in.
If anyone would like more info on the doctor that performed my surgery and the location of the Hughston Clinic, please PM me.

sinclair1

Had both of mine replaced in 2022. Both reverse replacements. Had one done on january 15 and the other one done on April 1. Had both done by surgeons at Hughston Clinic. Wore sling for 4 weeks. On both, started using arm after taking sling off. Did not have to have any PT.
There are no better surgeons anywhere that are any better than those at the Hughston Clinic. I have no problem at all. Can reach around my back with both arms to slide belt through loops and tuck shirt in.
If anyone would like more info on the doctor that performed my surgery and the location of the Hughston Clinic, please PM me.
She is doing better than expected. No pain at 3 weeks and starting to live normal. We do have PT scheduled.

Last edited:

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’m glad she’s doing so good. PT will make here sore but she should be fine. Tell her to do her pt and she’ll be very satisfied with the results by this time next year.

Latest posts