Wildgame Innovations Terra Extreme 12 MP ( Latest pics start at post # 113 ) )

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
STETSON,

I LOVE YOUR WGI PHOTOS AS THEY SHOW FANTASTIC DETAILS AVAILABLE BOTH DAY AND NIGHT TIME AND THANKFULLY THERE ARE A FEW OF US THAT LOVE THE WGI CAMERAS AND HAVE PLENTY OF PROOF OF JUST WHAT A BARGAIN THAT THEY REALLY ARE.

UNFORTUNATELY, I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GO BACK INTO THE WOODS BUT ONCE SINCE BACK AT THE END OF 0F SEPTEMBER AS I PULLED THE MAJORITY OF MY CARDS BACK ON 11/2/2019. I STILL HAVEN'T BEEN BACK IN THE WOODS TO BE ABLE HUNT THIS SEASON AT ALL YET. IN FACT, I HAVEN'T EVEN WENT ONLINE AND GOT MY NEW HUNTING LICENSE ETC YET EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE FREE TO ME. NORMALLY, I DO TRY TO HUNT A FEW TIMES AROUND THESE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAYS BUT I HAVE BEEN SICK FOR OVER A WEEK NOW WITH THIS CRAZY COUGHING, SNEEZING, SEVERE CONGESTION ETC THAT JUST WON'T QUIT IT SEEMS. THIS IS SOME KIND OF REALLY NASTY VIRUS OF SORTS APPARENTLY AS I ALSO KNOW OVER A DOZEN OTHERS THAT HAVE THIS SAME STUFF AND CAN'T GET RID OF IT. I HAVE BEEN TAKING VARIOUS MEDICINES ETC BUT THIS "CRUD" STILL HAS A BAD GRIP ON ME LIKE AN ALLIGATOR GRIP ON A STEEL TRAP !!!

ONCE AGAIN, I ENJOYED YOUR GREAT PHOTOS AND KEEP THEM COMING AS I HAVE BEEN A USER OF ONLY WGI CAMERAS FOR OVER 9 YEARS NOW AND MY CAMERAS HAVE TAKEN OVER 1,300,000 PHOTOS DURING THIS TIME.

Ordered 5 about a week or so ago...were $35ea from company website. have 3 Terra 10s doing well. Besides the silly elastic cords, they have all been doing well. Even 'lost' one for about 9 months and it faithfully took pics until batteries died!!!
For the $ cannot be beat.

Stetson

Thanksgiving morning was one of the best movement mornings of the season. The old man and the juvenile dropped by to fill up!
WGI_0368.JPG

Stetson

This pair seems pretty tolerant of each other. BTW, the pic series revealed they merely met up at the feed site by accident, scent checked the area for does and moved on about their business of looking for love!
WGI_0495.JPG

Stetson

Food aggression occurs in deer at feed sites more than i once thought for. The alpha doe wont tolerate intruders well at all.
WGI_0988.JPGWGI_1049 resized.jpg

Last edited:

Stetson

The resident bucks are obviously not scared of the " camo box " hanging off the tree right by the pathway. He made a loop around the feeding site, scent checked the area and was off again!WGI_1178.JPGWGI_1183 resized.jpg

Last edited:

Stetson

Solid middle aged 8 point that's showing good genetic potential. He needs a couple more years to reach maturity.
WGI_1602.JPG

Stetson

Midday rutting action is a reality with an unpressured deer herd.WGI_2375  resized.jpg

Last edited:

Stetson

I have not set the camera clock back since the time change. This pic was taken at the last minutes of legal shooting time. I had one pic as they sized each other up after meeting at the feeding site located in a creek bottom travel corridor.
WGI_0723.JPG

Stetson

Three bucks together in November in shooting light. Gotta love it! The distant buck is over by the hub scrape and about to leave his calling card for the ladies!
WGI_0911.JPG

Stetson

Mid afternoon feeding time, yet staying with the doe he was tending.
WGI_1653 resized.jpg

Stetson

Wish I had a better look at this one! ( he is 60 plus feet away ) Looks to be an old age class buck that I have not seen before. He ignored the fawn eating, worked the scrape and moved on off to the hardwood bottom ahead of him.
WGI_2398 resized.jpg

Stetson

The old man is hungry and stopped to grab a bite as he traveled along the creek bottom.

WGI_3959 resized.jpg

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Great pictures , thanks for sharing !

delacroix

BANNED
Ordered 5 about a week or so ago...were $35ea from company website. have 3 Terra 10s doing well. Besides the silly elastic cords, they have all been doing well. Even 'lost' one for about 9 months and it faithfully took pics until batteries died!!!
For the $ cannot be beat.
Still that price and free shipping.

Stetson

2nd rut action, coupled with a full moon,makes for strong midday movement in unpressured deer herds. This buck did not come to eat. I feel like he was scent checking and looking for does at this established feeding site. Two pics and he was gone.

529 resized.jpgWGI_0530 resized.jpg

Last edited:

Stetson

Looks like a promising spring in the making!
WGI_0552 resized.jpg
WGI_0551 resized.jpg