Wildgame Innovations at Dicks

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Mine lasted one week. Second week it was just error codes.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Mine lasted one week. Second week it was just error codes.

Mine have both been running 24/7 for a year and a half with no problems of any sort, hundreds of pics every time I check them. Go figure.

wera44

I wouldn’t give those three kooks who own wgi a fake nickel. Bushnells and moultries haven’t let me down at all

What makes them kooks?

I don't like Dicks. You guys that like Dicks, that is your business.

I swore off them after the Sandyhook deal.

What did they have to do with Sandyhook?

I'm asking so that I can be an informed buyer and not support someone I shouldn't.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn’t give those three kooks who own wgi a fake nickel. Bushnells and moultries haven’t let me down at all

The Busbice idjits don't own WGI, and haven't since 2013 when they sold out to Plano. That's also about the time that their cameras went from pure junk to cheap but dependable for most folks. Bill was still working for Plano doing the Wildgame TV show, but Plano fired him after his poaching incident.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
What makes them kooks?

What did they have to do with Sandyhook?

I'm asking so that I can be an informed buyer and not support someone I shouldn't.

The Busbice family that originally founded WGI has been through some stuff. And if you have ever watched the hunting show they used to have, you would understand the kooks reference. The head of the family was recently caught breaking a bunch of game laws, but they no longer own WGI. Plano bought them out in 2013.

Dicks pulled the AR rifles off their shelves after the Sandy Hook shooting.

wera44

The Busbice family that originally founded WGI has been through some stuff. And if you have ever watched the hunting show they used to have, you would understand the kooks reference. The head of the family was recently caught breaking a bunch of game laws, but they no longer own WGI. Plano bought them out in 2013.

Dicks pulled the AR rifles off their shelves after the Sandy Hook shooting.

Thanks for the reply.

BassHunter25

Got bushnells still going six years strong and some even went under water. Disclaimer had some issues with a couple of the newer bushnells but that was one out of ten. Also several old moultries that still work but don't have them out because I don't need them and they don't have quite the trigger speed or flash my others do but still work probably had them 8 years.
Have had two wild game both were crap. Buddy of mine has one out now. He got a couple pretty daytime pics of nice bucks but it was all singles. Not sure what he is it set on but would be nice to get a couple more angles of them.

wera44

Must have jinxed myself. Went to check on my cameras and two of them had quit. Took them back to Dicks without the receipt or boxes and they took them back no questions asked. I picked up some of the Moultrie cameras to replace them. Honestly I've always had great service from Dick's sporting goods. I told them I had the receipt at home and boxes if needed but they just took care of it.

king george

I have five of these cameras and they work flawlessly , I have never had an issue with any WGI cams I hate to hear the problems that you're having maybe the company will fix it for you. ?

PappyHoel

Yeah, they definitely suck. I have watched deer walk right in front of them many times while in the stand any have zero picks of them. You definitely get what you pay for on them. People say they are great becaue they put them out and get a few picks, but don't know what they are missing.

The last sentence is key. They miss a ton. Until you've ran a camera that doesn't miss you have no idea.:whip: