Winter weather thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

stringmusic

If y’all want me to be the new weather man just let me know what you want to know and the maps you want to see.

I gave my forecast last night but the thread got deleted. I’ll post my map here so y’all can take a look and see what’s gonna happen. I’ll give a detailed, simple to understand forecast if y’all want one.

8C5C75BE-358A-4166-BC54-6C9B38BF54AE.jpeg

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
That's some good info right there Strang

stringmusic

The NAM is spreading across the northernmost portion of the squall line as we speak. Might want to hunker down for this one. The CAP that is always boogering up barometric ratios has been spinning the top portion of the capillary fringe for a few day’s now which means large portions of the state will see weather this coming week.

Can’t say you haven’t been forecasted.

stringmusic

There is also a turnader bout to go across Mexico. See map below (I’ve also drawn in the caplirary blend of downforce biometric ratios for your viewing pleasure)
58270E8C-D3F1-41B2-99E7-F78C9F20EE0D.jpeg

stringmusic

@string music, all I want to know is when N Ga's gonna get snow on a weekend so we can drive up there.??
I’ll be watching the pulmonary spaces between the NAM and the auxiliary CAP to see which one will push through, that should give me an idea on when the snow is coming to N GA. Will definitely keep you updated

oops1

Buzzard Expert
According to your arras..it’ll be going up and down also left and right and possibly diagonally? This is a game changer.. I appreciate it

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
According to your arras..it’ll be going up and down also left and right and possibly diagonally? This is a game changer.. I appreciate it
That sounds like a tornado if you ask me

stringmusic

That sounds like a tornado if you ask me
Uhhh, this is what us meteorologist like to call “internet forecasting”, leave it to us pros to give the real forecast.

What those arrows clearly indicate is a rotational transpiring FNP shortage causing multiple NAM and CAM heat fluxing saturations.

I WILL start a FaceTime page if my forecasts are not respected.

Not trying to hurt feelings Mark but I just want people to get accurate forecasts so they can be safe.

Big7

The Oracle
So what's the big deal about "weather" threads?

Sounds pretty innocent to me. Wuzz up with that?

stringmusic

So what's the big deal about "weather" threads?

Sounds pretty innocent to me. Wuzz up with that?
Weather is VERY serious. Just think, it could rain, snow or sun shine or be windy any second now. People need accurate info and they should come to this thread for it.

Big7

The Oracle
Weather is VERY serious. Just think, it could rain, snow or sun shine or be windy any second now. People need accurate info and they should come to this thread for it.

Yeah... I know all that.
I'm wondering why all the friction. Can't get an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.