Winter weather thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Okay Strang, I am going to South Georgia this week to quail hunt. I will also be fishing on the flats Wednesday, will the weather effect the fishing or hunting?

stringmusic

I wish I could like this post even more! I get all my forecastin from strang!
thank you bo$$, that means a lot coming from you.

stringmusic

What are you going to do Strang, take a one day class somewhere and come back as a know it all.
Well I did learn my meteorologing in a day but I didn’t take no class on it.

stringmusic

Okay Strang, I am going to South Georgia this week to quail hunt. I will also be fishing on the flats Wednesday, will the weather effect the fishing or hunting?
I’ll have to check the 243CAM sensor Doplar tomorrow to get you a good readin bo$$. I’ll draw you a map when I get the info

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Great job Strang, you da new GON weatherman!

oops1

Buzzard Expert
I got all wet heading to work this morning..I’m a little sore at strang for not warning me in a timely manner. I could have been injured.

stringmusic

I got all wet heading to work this morning..I’m a little sore at strang for not warning me in a timely manner. I could have been injured.

I told you all about the caplirary spin rate in post 5, and about the NAM and the CAM. I thought that was pretty clear it was gonna rain today.

Also remember that us meatierolojists have a hard job and that any second now it could rain or snow or be windy or sunny and I only have my models to let me know which one is gonna happen.

stringmusic

As promised here is your map.

As you can see the flats will have rain and winds clearly pushing the quail south for the winter. If the NAM or the CAM caps pressurized blend changes the quail will fly back north though.

25FB4650-EAE2-4C43-9C3F-B932D1A2E729.jpeg

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
It’s raining IMBY. Hope this is a useful contribution to this thread

stringmusic

It’s raining IMBY. Hope this is a useful contribution to this thread
If you’ll go outside with a large spoon and hold it over your head until it fills up 5 times and then let me know how long that takes it will help me make real time adjustments to my forecast. Thanks in advanced

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
It was raining when I left the house and now I'm on the job 20 minutes away and its bone dry here. What gives? Now I'm gonna hafta drag all these tools out and work a bit. I was planning to come out here and scout for turkeys....smh. THANKS!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.