WMA Brochures

For some reason I'm not able to find WMA specific regulations. Looking at Canoochee Sandhills, Tuckahoe and Oliver Bridge. Here's a link to Canoochee Sandhills, but there's nothing about season dates, quota info, what's legal, hours, etc.

Obviously I'm looking in the wrong place.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Download the GoOutdoorsGa app and you can see the Ga hunting regulations. Every Wma is listed with their season dates and such

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
And if you are looking for small game info if it’s not listed it’s state seasons is my understanding

That's helpful. Was also curious about what dates might be quota, antler restrictions, maps, checking requirements, designated entrances, etc.

DSGB

across the river

That's helpful. Was also curious about what dates might be quota, antler restrictions, maps, checking requirements, designated entrances, etc.
It is all in the regulations. At the beginning of the WMA regulations shown above, there is a legend for pictures. Page 40 something I think. Each of those symbols mean something. Q=quota, deer symbol = antler restriction, S = sign-in, adult and kid symbol = youth hunt, and so on.

Maps are here.

Got it. Thanks. Looks like you just apply the general regulations to all the WMAs. I'm used to each WMA being substantially different from each other.

georgia_home

Not true. Read the regs. MOST (not all) limit the dates or equipment.

some archery only, some only have a handful of dates, not the full season… some… anyway read the regs for each WMA

Got it. Thanks. Looks like you just apply the general regulations to all the WMAs. I'm used to each WMA being substantially different from each other.

across the river

No, you don’t. READ THE REGULATIONS. It is all there. If there are specific dates, they are listed. If the regular seasons dates are applicable, that is listed. It isn’t that hard.