WMA Sorter

BigBass123

Is there a way to sort through WMA’s by weapon?

I.e. if I know I can hunt 12/10 all day can I search for every available rifle hunt in the state on that day? Or do I have to read each individual reg and mark out when each hunt is? Second option is doable, just inconvenient.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Short answer, no….not that I’m aware. The regs magazine IMHO,will get you through your search faster than the online search. Flipping pages and even a folded corner helps me check back before I go.……right now I know I’m good at PF with the bow til vacation starts Monday. After vacation I’ll be hitting ”new to me” WMAs, so my search will start all over again.
If you’re just looking for a weapon choice and location doesn’t really matter, start at the first one and have a highlighter ready…..fold your corners as you find the options you are looking for.

C.Killmaster

Georgia Deer Biologist
If you know how to work Excel you can use @oldfatbubba 's spreadsheet. Last year's dates will get you close enough to double check the WMA's you narrow it down to. Most of the dates stay on approximately the same weekends from year to year.

BigBass123

If you know how to work Excel you can use @oldfatbubba 's spreadsheet. Last year's dates will get you close enough to double check the WMA's you narrow it down to. Most of the dates stay on approximately the same weekends from year to year.

Perfect, exactly what I was looking for.

Latest posts