Worthless friends?

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Anybody got one of those friends that is always asking for help, and you drop everything that you are doing to be there for them, but then you ask for one small favor and they can't be bothered.

Those people are called acquaintances. Friends are altogether different.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Yes Matt, but be careful. When you get older and your friends start dropping like flys…..you have a little more tolerance...…..
Naaa, i'm already old and can count on one hand those I consider "true" friends. My best friend took a vow to stick with me until death parts us.

Last edited:

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
This is the social media bullying and I’m pretty sure there are laws against this type of behavior
What, I'm not allowed to have feelings

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
How can me and Matttech live so far apart, but have the same circle of friends?

specialk

I've got about 5 friends that will help me bury a body if I ask......only two of those five would help me dig it up and move it if the need arises.......

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
Matt must really be cross with Strang since he created 2 threads about him being a worthless friend

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
@mattech when we gonna load some boolits for my tater gun? Sorry I couldn't help with the sod.
Matt must really be cross with Strang since he created 2 threads about him being a worthless friend
ikr?

stringmusic

I might be able to help! Da Possum gonna watch my kids! You’re such a kind fella possum thanks for all you do.

Argent11

I've got about 5 friends that will help me bury a body if I ask......only two of those five would help me dig it up and move it if the need arises.......

The trunk of a Crown Victoria is great for hauling bodies. Just ask the Mafia lol. Personally Endorsed by Guido.

Last edited:

someguyintraffic

Got those ones that come around when they want something. I make a point to avoid them.