Yahoola Tournament June 23rd

joboo

Merk, I am gonna try to get there early to cook. I will know this afternoon.
Chris, whatcha talking about culling? We have to have 5 keepers to cull and that has not happened in a while.
4-11 is ok with me. I'll be asleep by 10 but Chris can run the trolling motors and fish. As long as he wakes me up for the weigh in....Nah...just wake me up when your handing out the money, I would hate to miss that.

MerkyWaters

Joe

I think me and Chris and maybe Robby as well have already discussed you and the money if your asleep!

MerkyWaters

Tourney

If anyone has questions about the Tournament please notify one of the following people...UGA, Joboo, Ngabowhunter. They have my cell number and they can direct you to me or they will be able to answer any questions regarding the tourney if questions are needed answered. I will not be getting online until monday so I will see everyone on the water Sat.

Again the hours of the tourney are from 4-11!! Still need to know who the 10th boater is...so please resond or your position will be filled Saturday...

ugabowhunter

vince,
i know it's late, but if you get this in time, please come on out! we'd love to have ya!

see y'all tomorrow.

robby

vinceadams9

Vince, I beleive we are going to be cutting off the number of boats at 10 this time to see if we can manage it well. If things go well then the next tourney we might bump the number up.

Guys the slot has been filled to the Yahoola tourney so good luck gentlemen and I hope that we can get everyone out of the water and weighed in time before the Gates lock.

Remember the rules: Light(s) must be present on boat, Livewell sufficiency, these all will be checked prior to blasting off.

How does 4:00 pm til 10:00 sound to everyone?

I need everyone's real names so that way when we get out there sat. and everyone is there we have a check list when dues are paid.

1. Robby and Merrick
2. Danny and ?
3. Joe and Chris
4. Jack and Brian
5. Geiger and Jake Akin
6. Paul & Partner
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?

Well I appreciate it. And maybe Ill get on the next tx.:banginghe

ugabowhunter

vince,

Come on out!! i hope you get this in time!! we're fishing 4-11pm today.

robby

shadow2

well boys it was fun but the bite was slow to say the least. wes and i did not catch a fish over 11 inches. We put about ten in the boat and lost another 15 short strikes or so. Well better luck next time i guess

MERC 250

Merky, did you mean to say that your bite doesn't turn on til 10? Just messin with ya, either way it's just as fair for one as the other, though I do prefer 4-10. Just remember to bring your crying towel, cause your brother-in-laws are :gonna put a :whip: on you, and we've never been there!!!!:rofl:

Man am I eating crow, I sucked it up on Yahoola!!!!!!! Don't know what the outcome was, but Ihad to get out my crying towel!!!!Kudos to anyone with a limit on that lake!!

wareagle228

Lets see the damage!! Sorry I could not make this one but I was out of town with the family. I will get with you all on the next one.

MerkyWaters

RESULTS ARE IN!!

::ke: MAN IT WAS TOUGH!! Great job Team Geiger...if you will offer i would like to have a sticker from you and your team Geiger!!

Thanks to all that showed up in the scorching temperatures!! Personally that lake is a few weeks shy of becoming a good summer time pattern for me. Good lake though with some interesting catches!
Again thank you Joe for the cookout prior to the Tournament! Even though hardly anyone ate! I personally didnt know whether you were cooking for everyone or just for yourself so i didnt want to impose...(Then i checked my voicemail this morning on my cell!! Of course it was you offering to come prior to eat! Sorry man!

Anyways here are the weights...

1. Geiger and Jake (3) 6.33 (BIG FISH) 4.45
2. Paul and Heather (1) 3.76
3. Robby and Merrick (1) 3.60
4. Danny and Shane (1) 2.93
5. Joe and Joey (1) 2.43
6. Randy and Donald (1) .91
7. Joe and Chris (0)
8. Jeff and Wes (0)
9. Jack and Brian (0)

Attachments

• IMG_5376.jpg
    IMG_5376.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_5378.jpg
    IMG_5378.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_5379.jpg
    IMG_5379.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_5380.jpg
    IMG_5380.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 306
  • SWAT.gif
    SWAT.gif
    81.2 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:

GIGLM9

Sticker

Merky,

What type of sticker are you talking about? I hope it is not one with the fish from Saturday night because I am still trying to get Jake to learn to open his eyes when getting his picture taken.

I had a alot of fun and boy were there a ton of small fish biting. I think the heat had them turned off, but if we hit it at the right time I think there would be an impressive weigh in. The number of boats didn't really cause much of a crowding problem, but if we do it again I think 10 should be the cut off.

MerkyWaters

Picking

Im just picking at you Geiger! You have been the angler to have to outfish when it comes to big fish!!

GIGLM9

Partner

Yeah he made the same comment to me. If he is smoking something it must help him catch fish because he has been wearing them out in tournaments for us this year.

joboo

Had a great time guys. Next time be ready to eat! I will be ready to do it again soon.