Yahoola Tournament June 23rd

MerkyWaters

Lights

Plain White lights will be sifficient...We wont be moving at 20 mph...or anything...They will be on the boats as a courtesy to let everyone know the proximity of each other when night falls.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!

Hours Changed..... 4pm until 11pm...Talked a City employee of Dahlonaga and they said that it would be fine with everyone just getting out the water at 11pm...Just NO fishing past 11pm...

MerkyWaters

Payout

75/25 is fine...just make a vote at the blast off to makes sure everyone wants to do that.

MerkyWaters

Time

My only thing is that the bite dont get turned on until about 10.

How does everyone feel about the 11?

ugabowhunter

i agree 11:00 is late (especially when you got a 1.25 hour ride home), but when i fished there i never got a decent bite (carolina-rigged 10"swimbait with a bit of jack's juice) til 9:45pm. i think if we're gonna do a tx out there, we owe it to ourselves to fish til 11:00pm. but, it's up to everyone if 11:00 is too late.

robby

MERC 250

My only thing is that the bite dont get turned on until about 10.

How does everyone feel about the 11?
Merky, did you mean to say that your bite doesn't turn on til 10? Just messin with ya, either way it's just as fair for one as the other, though I do prefer 4-10. Just remember to bring your crying towel, cause your brother-in-laws are :gonna put a :whip: on you, and we've never been there!!!!:rofl:

GIGLM9

Yahoola 6/20/07 and Ending Time

I like 11PM, the bite does pick up after it gets dark.

We made it out to Yahoola today from 4-10:30PM. Started off with alot of short fish before we caught our first keeper around 6:30. The the bite slowed for the next hour and a half. It really picked up shortly after 8 and we were able to catch a limit going around 13lbs. It is going to be tough early and then you just got to make them count when you get the late bite. Here are the two best fish from tonight.

Attachments

• Yahoola_6.20.2007003.jpg
    Yahoola_6.20.2007003.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 140
  • Yahoola_6.20.2007005.jpg
    Yahoola_6.20.2007005.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 139

ugabowhunter

nice fish, geiger!! looks like we have found who the boat to beat is. 13lbs will do very good saturday, i think. mind sharing some info about the bite???::;

robby

ugabowhunter

i think geiger caught all his fish on a 12 inch trout pattern swim bait

that figures... i guess the secret is out now about the effectiveness of obscenely large swimbaits.

GIGLM9

stained

It was not stained at all. It was very clear. I could see the bottom in 5-6 feet of water.

MerkyWaters

Limit

Chris nailed that one on the head!!! that hour sure will be by letting many maybe either catch their 5th fish or maybe if their lucky start to cull!!

ugabowhunter

man, y'all are confident. i'll be boating my first fish in that last hour. :bounce:

MerkyWaters

Final

Final day until the big Tournament... Hey Joe are you still getting there earlier to cook? I plan on going up there to check to make sure no one is Prefishing...

MerkyWaters

Vince...

To the Boater that hasn't responded....Who is the last boater that has not gave me his name??? Because if the last boater doesnt respond or show then i think we might have a spot to fill....

As for you Vince...if you would like to fish if we dont have our 10th boater to show then you can fish just make sure you check on here tonight to see if the other boater has got on here to verify he is going to fish. UGA can probably help you out Vince by updating the list if there is not a response from our 10th boater....

WHO IS MISSING FROM THIS LIST????
1. Robby and Merrick
2. Danny and ?
3. Joe and Chris
4. Jack and Brian
5. Geiger and Jake Akin
6. Paul & Partner
7. Randy and Donald Moore
8. Jeff and Wes
9. Joe N. and Joey
10. ?

Latest posts