Yahoola Tournament June 23rd

MerkyWaters

Cams

I guess that you dont understand what i am talking about danny. ITs those cameras that look like a bream and swims through the water but its actually got a camera in it and you troll around viewing the fish....

GIGLM9

Yahoola Tournament Time

Merky,

Any chance we start at 4PM? I like the afternoon idea, but 8 hours and 10 boats on that lake is alot of pressure and fishing the same spots over and over again gets tough. High Voltage goes to 6 hour tournaments in the summer due to the fact that it is hot and fishing is really tough from 1 to 3. Just a thought....I prefer 8 hours tournaments, it is just going to be frustrating after a while on such a small lake. What do the rest of you think?

MerkyWaters

Vote

Vote for it and the majority rules....I like either time frame...im thinking 3 or 4 to 10.

My vote is for 3... Feel free to voice opinion this isnt just my tourney...its for the group...so your vote counts...

ugabowhunter

i like 3:30-9:30. lake closes at 11:00 pm and this way we won't be rushed with weigh-in and retrieving vehicles from wally world's parking lot, if needed. six hours should be plenty of time for merky and myself to whoop the competitors!!:whip: we'll be out there saturday...anyone else??

robby

joboo

We could save a bunch of time and just give all of the money to Chris and I. We could have lunch and be home in time for the race.

ugabowhunter

gonna be a tough, tough tx, boys!!! 5 fish wins it all!!!!!

MerkyWaters

Joe

Well how did the Fishing go last night Joe?

I will be out of town after tom. til next week. Going to the mountains for a change!! Havent had a vacation in 2 years.

Next sat. will be a TOUGH tourney. I think that someone will luck up and pull a good size fish that night.

Duffman3746

This might be a dumb question but has anybody said anything about prefishing the day of the tourny? I think that rule needs to be made clear cuz if not im going to be out there nice and early patterning the fish before the tourny.

joboo

Good point! Merk, clear it up for us.
I was gonna get there early; cook out and people watch. Yall are welcome to come hang out.
Fishing report is on the "Yahoola question" post.
Hey, yall wish us luck on Lucas this weekend.

ugabowhunter

first of all, in absence of merky (he's on vacation in gatlinburg), i will be the tx chairperson, so no prefishing the day of the tx!

second, good luck joe and chris!! y'all got to pick it up so i can fish against ya at j-bait!!

NorthGaBowhunter

Hey robby can we slip out of the boat to pee, thats a tough lake to hide ,roads everywhere and with the locals on the lake. should I take my little wide mouth milk jug.:D

shadow2

well it is looking like i will be able to get there after all. I will have to work until about 2 so i should be there in time since i only work about 20 min away. Lets just hope that my relief gets there on time. Aso since i will be there i am sure that dawgfan52 will be in the back of my boat as well.

Dawgfan52

fishing

I will be in the back of shadow2's boat if he makes it on time. Should be a lot of fun. I wish we could have made the last TX at Lathem but going to bed when you need to be leaving is bad for fishing.

Latest posts