Yesterday's Hunt

leadoff

GONetwork Member
I hit the woods as soon as I left work yesterday at 3:30. I basically sat up in my climber and served as a buffet for mosquitoes! Didn't see a thing. I climbed down and headed home. I took the back entrance that goes by my pond and up to my house. (Having some dozer work done around the place to clean up the mess left by the hurricanes and wanted to see what all had been done.) Anyway, my headlights hit a nice ten-pointer hanging at the top end of the my pond. He stood there for a second and then took off, making his way through my backyard. I think I will be sitting on my front porch tomorrow instead of climbing trees! ::huh:

Mac

Sounds like my luck.

At least you know a good one is close.

Label Dawg

I know the feeling leadoff.

I saw 6 does late yesterday afternoon crossing the field behind my house. On the Friday afternoon before the gun opener I shot my model 70 a few times just to be sure it was on-target. Right before dark I went to retreive the folding chair and table and TWO very nice bucks were watching me from the edge of the field. I have yet to see a deer in the woods :whip:

If this continues I may just sit in my folding chair in the back yard :D

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Hey Mac!

Mac

I notice you are from Bremen. Just wondering if you are traveling to Columbus to watch Bremen in the fast pitch playoffs Thursday through Saturday. I will probably be there Friday and would like to make it for the championship game on Saturday.