You get 2 choices

KentuckyHeadhunter

If you had the time, the money, etc, etc.... What 2 game animals in North America would you dream of hunting? Guided or not. You can only pick 2.

ddd-shooter

Hard. If money wasn't a limiting factor, I'd hunt every tag I could get my hands on. Trophies would be trumped by the wilderness immersion experience. For me it's more about the whole experience than simply a rack or head on the wall.
Hard to pick two.

Alaska goes number one. Totally wilderness float trip/horseback for archery moose.
Second would be a horseback trip to a camp in the wilderness of the Wyoming tetons for an archery elk hunt during the rut on a very limited tag.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Hard. If money wasn't a limiting factor, I'd hunt every tag I could get my hands on. Trophies would be trumped by the wilderness immersion experience. For me it's more about the whole experience than simply a rack or head on the wall.
Hard to pick two.

Alaska goes number one. Totally wilderness float trip/horseback for archery moose.
Second would be a horseback trip to a camp in the wilderness of the Wyoming tetons for an archery elk hunt during the rut on a very limited tag.
You're forgetting lots of delicious meat.