Your Rights?

rosewood

Kind of crazy that the LEO that is entrusted to protect animals has more authority than those entrusted to protect people.

Rosewood

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
All LEOs in GA have the same rights to enter property. There is nothing special about the rabbit police. Any LEO who is in pursuit of his duties may come on your land posted or not, permission or not. The game wardens will be in the woods more than the State Patrol because of the nature of their work and investigations but both have the same rights and limitations to come onto private property.

Wallhanger

This is how people get in trouble. I believe it was Mr. Nic who posted recently " If you don't start nothing there won't be nothing" or something to that effect. Be very careful.
Trouble? By discussing issues that effect us all or that we've all considered as sportsmen or land owners over the years. I only 'reopened' a discussion that never specifically addressed the 'unspoken issue'; property rights. Does a hunter's enthusiasm trump a landowners property rights? I felt it was an issue that deserved further fleshing. Considering the responses, I see no issue.

Wallhanger

The way i see it is people do things but not other things. Then other folks come around and talk about all the things that they do or dont do. After awhile some folks get mad about the things that others do and then they talk about what they would do about those things in that situation.
I would love to discuss current events with you around a campfire with a couple of drinks.

slow motion

Trouble? By discussing issues that effect us all or that we've all considered as sportsmen or land owners over the years. I only 'reopened' a discussion that never specifically addressed the 'unspoken issue'; property rights. Does a hunter's enthusiasm trump a landowners property rights? I felt it was an issue that deserved further fleshing. Considering the responses, I see no issue.
Then by all means party on brother.