You're Invited....

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Wife & I were planning to attend & I showed it to some church friends. A group of us talked about going, but 2 of our choir members are getting married that Sat, so I guess it'll be next year.

ucfireman

How long is the play?
I would like to take my father but its a long drive, may not want to do the drive back that late.
The church my grandparents attended when I was young did a play similar but theirs was Christmas time (if I recall right), was really good.

naildrvr

Its approximately 3hrs start to finish.

naildrvr

I has been live streamed in the past and I'm sure it will be this year. Our website is mvbaptist.org
Facebook is Mountain View Baptist Thomaston GA

naildrvr

Full dress rehearsal tonight. Jesus' side being pierced. Y'all don't want to miss it!!20240320_203350.jpg

naildrvr

Getting started shortly, yall get dialed in and enjoy.

Mike 65

@naildrvr
Watched it last night. The wife and I really enjoyed it.
Man what a blessing! Your Church is blessed to have such talented people. The singing was awesome. Thank you!
Which part did you play?

naildrvr

@naildrvr
Watched it last night. The wife and I really enjoyed it.
Man what a blessing! Your Church is blessed to have such talented people. The singing was awesome. Thank you!
Which part did you play?
Glad y'all enjoyed it. Try to make plans to attend next year. We are truly blessed with all kinds of talent. I didn't play a part last night, but will be playing the part of Barabbas tonight.

Latest posts