Youth weekend

DRBugman85

Im as excited as Mathews (14 years old)about tomorrow morning,he had made sure that his vest,gun (20ga,870) and calls are in order for the weekend.The hunting future of America is in our young hunters of tomorrow,with out them Americas hunting heritage will die.Make sure to have the game check for your youth hunter and luck to all .

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I'm excited for Mathew and you DRbugman!!!! Good luck!!!
Takin my boy, 8yrs old. This is the 3rd year I'll try to get a fat bird in the front of him!
Another awesome turkey hunter on our club is gonna take my niece, she's 12, this will be her 3rd year trying too.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Taking a good friend this weekend that's handicap along with a buddy that will be filming it for his outdoor show. The past two seasons we have taken a good bird so I hope we can do it again. Good luck to those of you who are taking the kids out!!

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Me and my daughter will be out there as well. Good luck to all the youth and impaired who are able to take advantage of this great opportunity!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Can't wait to see some kids with big smiles on here , good luck to all , and be safe , I'll be taking my 13 yr old daughter , we are packed and ready as soon as I get her out of school , we headed to lease in Coffee co !

DRBugman85

Wow My wife always said I was a brain dead hunter( that's mentally impaired) Can I hunt this weekend? ???:rofl:

Arrow3

Taking my 8 year old 2nd cousin trying to get his first

Katalee

Well I will miss this one, my kids are all grown and my 6 granddaughters are to young. So good luck, be safe, and knock down a good one. And please take pictures.

Hunter/Mason

We had em all around us (me and my 9yr old) this am gobbling I'm pretty sure 6 different birds. By 9 I didn't feel him squirming anymore, yep sound asleep. By the length of the drool line he had going he had been that way for a while. Only thing that came to our calls was 3 big owls that came right before light and got to fighting. This is the 3rd or 4th time I've called owls that fought each other. Bout time I woke him up it started raining pretty good and he said he was ready to go. So home we went, we may ease back in a few.

DRBugman85

Mathew just couldn't turn on the gobbler that circle our set,1 came in silent but he wanted the big Bird.After 25 minutes they left with hens without another gobble,Back out and circle around swamp just in time to get BUSTED by more birds that never made a sound tried to set up again and nothing, so at 10:30 went to the house( His little girlfriends birthday at 2) and we will be there in the morning and try to be where they want to be.Mabe our luck will be better tomorrow morning.

DRBugman85

Sunday was a slow morning,no gobbling and nothing responds to the call after 3 sets it was time for church.Mabe next week we can make it happen.

GAGE

GONetwork Member
We heard a few, but henned up was an understatement. We will be out there again next week.