You've all seen it

dawglover73

I'm sure. But it's always worth a reminder.

A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Absolutely No Profiling! Pause a moment, reflect back,

These events are actual events from history. They really happened! Do you remember?

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by A Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

2. ; In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by: Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by: Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by: Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by: Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by: Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by: Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

8. In 1 988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by: Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by: Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by: Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by: Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against: Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people. They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

RackNBeardOutdoors

Good post Dawglover, I wish CNN and ABC, and FOX would air this every day on live television. The thought (Disgust me) some Americans want one for a President??? But I'm sure somebody will call you out on it and say you are wrong.

The AmBASSaDEER

Good post Dawglover, I wish CNN and ABC, and FOX would air this every day on live television. The thought (Disgust me) some Americans want one for a President??? But I'm sure somebody will call you out on it and say you are wrong.

Who ??

patchestc

it may not be official, but u can bet that anyone in law enforcement
is gonna take an extra look at all young muslim guys, and mostly
anyone not in law enforcement.

Wiskey_33

Oh yea, I almost forgot

I hate Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

QTurn

young muslim guys.

Exactly what does a young muslim guy look like?

The largest concentration of Muslims live in Indonesia. (over 200 million) but it wasn't them who attacked us. Nor do they look "Middle Eastern."

There are muslims in Africa, Russia, Australia, Serbia and India. How do you tell if someone from one of these countrys is "Muslim" just by looking at them?

Could you look at me and tell if I was Protestant or Catholic? I personally am not voting for Obama because of his politics. His religion has nothing to do with it.

Jus' Sayin'......:stir:

P

potsticker

Does someone thatz a wicca count? including hillary.(witch)

QTurn

So they have a "chemical imbalance?" I'm sure that's it!! We just need to figure it out and put it in the water!!!

gadeerwoman

Since you seem to be referring to Obama, seems to me he is a Christian, not a muslim. His father was once a muslim, and then became an athiest. Obama himself attended some muslim schools but is now a Christian. I know a lot of Baptist and Presbyterian folks whose kids attend private Catholic Schools but that doesn't make the kids Catholic. Now I guess all young men in the 17-40 age group are to be considered suspect, no matter their nationality, religion, political leanings? I knew there was some reason I distrust the entire younger generation.:bounce:

QTurn

please, i would have thought we'd have wanted to line them up and take that "thing" of which we speak, out of the water. :bounce: :type:

That's what I meant!! Cure them of their imbalance. By that line of thinking what happens to people who convert to Islam? Does that chemical magically appear in their bloodstream and turn them into homicidal maniacs?

Maybe they need to drink the special Kool-Aid too....

gadeerwoman

so if I was raised by a Baptist mother, I will always be a baptist? If you were raised by an alcoholic, you will always be an alcoholic? He is a member of a Christian church now. Lots of info on the subject out there on the net as it's been used as a slam on him since he entered politics and it continues to spread via the net and emails. Make sure you know all your facts before you decide who you will cast your vote for...every election...not just this one! I hate to think I'll decide on who to vote for based on some emails and half truths.

Larcus

so if I was raised by a Baptist mother, I will always be a baptist? If you were raised by an alcoholic, you will always be an alcoholic? He is a member of a Christian church now. Lots of info on the subject out there on the net as it's been used as a slam on him since he entered politics and it continues to spread via the net and emails. Make sure you know all your facts before you decide who you will cast your vote for...every election...not just this one! I hate to think I'll decide on who to vote for based on some emails and half truths.

Questions 1 and 2, Yes and Yes. Somewhere I read, teach something to a child and he will take it to his grave.
From what I have seen in my 61 years an apple never falls far from the tree.

Larcus

HUNTIN4LIFE

Not saying he isn't, but just cause he is a member of a "church" that worships "Mother Africa" (straight from their website) does not necessarily make him a Christian. As a candidate for U.S. President, I would feel a little better about a candidate that did not belong to a "church" so loyal to another country.:stir:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member