Zeto on Piedmont is closing after a 70-year run in Buckhead.

sinclair1

I turned a lot of my fellow fire fighters on to Cool Corner. You would be surprised how many grown folks have never had a Cuban sandwich.

We would take Engine 16 all the way from Simpson Road (a mile west of the Georgia Dome) to get Cubanos.
The son in law opened up in Alabama when they passed away. I heard it wasn’t the same but still a decent Cuban.
https://vestaviahillsmagazine.com/kool-korner-cuban/

Tight Lines

The son in law opened up in Alabama when they passed away. I heard it wasn’t the same but still a decent Cuban.
Is this the same Kool Korner that used to be by Tech? We used to go there for lunch when I worked for Coca-Cola with our GA Tech Co-ops if that is the same one...

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Great cuban sammich then...and there was another great one on Buford Highway that I think burned...second best cuban in ATL...

The Havanna Sandwich Shop.

I used to eat there about 5 times a week when we were restoring a buddy's house near Brookhaven.

It burned and then the reopened it.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Well definitely not eating "healthy" tonight but took the tax deductions to the last night of the Zesto for one last burger and shake...they were thrilled to wear the hats and take a photo...

You're killin' me Smalls.

treemanjohn

Banned
The Havanna Sandwich Shop.

I used to eat there about 5 times a week when we were restoring a buddy's house near Brookhaven.

It burned and then the reopened it.
Ate at Havana last week. Still an excellent Cuban. Kool Korner was almost to Hemphill on 10th. Always had a line going down the street and the nicest couple making sandwiches