The Official 2017-2018 Woody's / G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK " Thread.

Kris87

I know where another dead deer is if you want to enter it ? :bounce:

I heard you shot it, scored it in the field, it scored less than your first buck, so you just rolled it over to conceal the entry wound, then claimed EHD. Seemed far fetched to me....but plausible. ::ke::rofl:

BowanaLee

I heard you shot it, scored it in the field, it scored less than your first buck, so you just rolled it over to conceal the entry wound, then claimed EHD. Seemed far fetched to me....but plausible. ::ke::rofl:

This 445 gr, 320 FPS deer killn machine leaves an exit wound even through shoulders. I think it would go through a cow ? :eek: Still ain't found that 1st bolt ? Might catch it on its next orbit around the earth ? :bounce:
Shot a discharge bolt into the ground and like to never dug it up. Won't do that again. :eek: This is confirmed ! :cool:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
We are eating the last of our deer meat tonite. Bkw is cleaning out a freezer. She will be killing soon.
Just a heads up.
I'm driving to Califorina & back. Hope my shoulder gets better.
I'll be making several trips back to back.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Does anyone know of a good high fence operation that I maybe able to get a fat doe.:)

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Does anyone know of a good high fence operation that I maybe able to get a fat doe.:)

Your welcome to come to my house any afternoon and take your pick , heck we can set on the back porch and drink cool drinks, if they don't come out before dark I got a big street light in the back yard , your welcome !

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Your welcome to come to my house any afternoon and take your pick , heck we can set on the back porch and drink cool drinks, if they don't come out before dark I got a big street light in the back yard , your welcome !

In that case I want 2 of them.

Johnny 71

Junebug

Thanks , me and a few buddies, will see you this afternoon

BowanaLee

Willie has been watching me and taking notes. He now has top spot as the official "Challenge Dink Killer" and professional teammate picker. :rofl: Good job Willie ! :fine: :stir:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I knew u would have something to say. Your jealous :)

Guess what. I can pull my bow now. Yearlin in my future.

100hunter

Willie has been watching me and taking notes. He now has top spot as the official "Challenge Dink Killer" and professional teammate picker. :rofl: Good job Willie ! :fine: :stir:

Just wanted to set the Bar. You still own the title of Dink Killer. I've killed three P&Y in the last four years, Chris, five P&Y and Jay, four P&Y. You,only 1 in eight years. LOL. For the record, I never thought it was fair to stack a team but Jay and Chris are two of my closest friends. Maybe next year we'll have another rule change.:cheers:

Kris87

I'd give anything to have some of these P&Y suburban spots. I'd kill TWO P&Y's every year. :D

Attachments

• IMG_20170929_121809[1].jpg
    IMG_20170929_121809[1].jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 139