Bitcoin thread semi official

Thoughts on Bitcoin thread prehalving

• Total voters

sinclair1

Miner stocks, Bitcoin ETF and Bitcoin all doing good.
It feels like you have a good paying job loading dynamite.

sinclair1

Hope you got your bitcoins or ETF. It’s at $1,254,639,770,474 USD. Market Cap.

sinclair1

Mr Crazy here. I moved a 20yr IRA into Bitcoin ETF. Come on snake eyes lol

I am going to either own you or ask you for a job lol IMG_4259.jpeg

slow motion

Mr Crazy here. I moved a 20yr IRA into Bitcoin ETF. Come on snake eyes lol

I am going to either own you or ask you for a job lol View attachment 1305482
Serious question. Do you enjoy gambling? I've never been much of a gambler and I couldn't take the investment chances you do. Not trying to be insulting just curious if there's a correlation. Truly hope you hit it big. Good luck.

sinclair1

Serious question. Do you enjoy gambling? I've never been much of a gambler and I couldn't take the investment chances you do. Not trying to be insulting just curious if there's a correlation. Truly hope you hit it big. Good luck.
I do not gamble on straight losers. Meaning once the game is over, it’s over. Or the ticket is scratched, it’s over.
Stock market gambling can come back after a bad move and be your biggest winner.

It’s just the wife and I with no
Kids, so we can take risk. There is no success without risk.

We are finally at the point where a mistake won’t do much except make me work longer.

slow motion

I do not gamble on straight losers. Meaning once the game is over, it’s over. Or the ticket is scratched, it’s over.
Stock market gambling can come back after a bad move and be your biggest winner.

It’s just the wife and I with no
Kids, so we can take risk. There is no success without risk.

We are finally at the point where a mistake won’t do much except make me work longer.
So that's a no. Thanks man. Good luck with it. Truly hope it all goes well.

sinclair1

Sold AMD and bought more bitcoin. Now a top 1% investor in BTC.
Sounds good but that just means you have at least 1 BTC. The other 95% of the world is laughing

grouper throat

Good luck, we'll need it. I planned to be fully out by June but I cannot help rolling the dice. It's going to get so euphoric if history repeats once again.