Holidays are over-Get back to work Driveler #266.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good mornin, wasn’t making the trek today but things are stacked. :banginghe

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning

Ruger I am unstacking the firewood and putting it in the stove. 26* here

quack, just a couple more

time for coffee

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy COLD Friday to you Quack, Gobblin, Ruger and to all of THE REST OF YOU SUPER NICE DRIVELERS.

Gobblin, THANKS as your coffee is going well with my breakfast this morning too. :cheers:

I AM HOPING THAT TODAY WILL BE A GOOD DAY FOR EVERYBODY.

Yesterday was way too busy for me as I had to keep my nose to the grindstone from early yesterday morning until close to 9 PM last night. It was not fun having to hobble around on crutches BUT it surely beats the alternative. The ONLY good thing was the fact that it DID INCLUDE LUNCH AT MS PEGGY'S RESTAURANT IN WRENS, GEORGIA. I tell you that the food there is so good that it will make your tongue slap your face at least a 100 times before you can finish eating !!!! :cheers:

I spent the rest of the day reviewing and getting everything updated for a customer of mine to cover the past 26 years. I didn't realize that I had supplied so many different items during all of these years. I hope to have all of this project completed by next Tuesday at the latest.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
OH, I forgot to mention that I am boxing up a new pair of Danner Pronghorn boots
and shipping them to a deserving member here.

I hope that they will fit him perfectly and that he can get several years of use out of them also. I'm shipping them today and hopefully, he will be smiling by next Tuesday maybe. :cheers:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
OH, I forgot to mention that I am boxing up a new pair of Danner Pronghorn boots

I hope that they will fit him perfectly and that he can get several years of use out of them also. I'm shipping them today and hopefully, he will be smiling by next Tuesday maybe. :cheers:

Didn't realize you still had my address. :lol:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova

Didn't realize you still had my address. :lol:

Good Morning Blood. Dang, I see that your Daughter has gotten even more beautiful. She MUST take after her Mother !!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gobblin, I just finished boxing them up for shipment today. I gave you and everybody else a chance at a FREE PAIR. See POST # 25 of this link for a photo and details:

http://forum.gon.com/threads/new-hunting-boot-suggestions.934569/page-2

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Survived another trek, plenty frosty in the 30184.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Thermometer showed 25° when I got up, showing 24° now as the Sun sneaks up.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Gotta let these 4 legged monsters out. brrrr

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Good Morning and Happy COLD Friday to you Quack, Gobblin, Ruger and to all of THE REST OF YOU SUPER NICE DRIVELERS.

Gobblin, THANKS as your coffee is going well with my breakfast this morning too. :cheers:

I AM HOPING THAT TODAY WILL BE A GOOD DAY FOR EVERYBODY.

Yesterday was way too busy for me as I had to keep my nose to the grindstone from early yesterday morning until close to 9 PM last night. It was not fun having to hobble around on crutches BUT it surely beats the alternative. The ONLY good thing was the fact that it DID INCLUDE LUNCH AT MS PEGGY'S RESTAURANT IN WRENS, GEORGIA. I tell you that the food there is so good that it will make your tongue slap your face at least a 100 times before you can finish eating !!!! :cheers:

I spent the rest of the day reviewing and getting everything updated for a customer of mine to cover the past 26 years. I didn't realize that I had supplied so many different items during all of these years. I hope to have all of this project completed by next Tuesday at the latest.

Is Peggy's as good since she sold it ?? Last time I went the cheekun was smaller ???

Status
Not open for further replies.