Talking off warts

lake hartwell

Boys I love all you'll but you gettin kind of freaky here. Just on the OUTSIDE chance it does work??? I got an ex mother in law I would pay BIG for. Especially the part about rubbing leaves in her mouth!!!!

bigfatboy

when i was young i had athletes foot real bad and an old black man i worked with told me to pee on my feet for a week while in the shower. never had a problem again!

Tim L

MossyOak270 I had an aunt that did that to me one time. She cut the potato in half, rubbed one with my warts and buried the other one. I lost my warts about a week later and never got them back.

I remember that one too, my aunt Norah could counger off warts. I've been told that sometime she used a coin in conjering warts but thats been so long ago I forgot what was involved..But I do remember the pototo.

OconeeJim

Course, the shower drain rusted away........

when i was young i had athletes foot real bad and an old black man i worked with told me to pee on my feet for a week while in the shower. never had a problem again!

My brother, just a year older, and I used to fight all the time. He "conjured" a wart off my nose....with a right hook one day. Never came back! He was my hunting buddy too, for many years....but...he died at 50, miss him an awful lot! If you ever heard his story about a stud short beagle trying to climb over the top of a fence so he could trail a deer across Interstate 10 in the FL Panhandle...you'd miss my brother too. Beagle hung there for a couple of minutes...howling!!! Finally fell on over, licked himself, then raced across all four lanes, climbed the fence on the other side....then trailed for three more hours!

abrannon

Warts

As stated earlier warts are formed by Viruses, but there are studies that indicate they are generally caused by stress. If that is true then, if a person believes that the problem will go away now that someone has cured them, then they will probably feel less stress and the warts will go away.

The reason that stress is supposed to be the cause is it causes the body to slightly alter the secretions to the skin. This makes the person vunerable to the wart causeing virus. If that is true then the person rubbing the wart may indeed transfer some secreation to the wart.

Just an idea.

Handgunner

Branch, we have several on Woody's who can talk the fire out of almost anything.
:rofl: :rofl: :cry: :rofl:

I've heard of warts being removed with duct tape. Anyone heard that before?

Take a peice of duct tape, put it over the wart for a few days and it'll be gone.

No lie.

EuroTech

muratic acid, one drop wait five seconds then wipe off.my great grandfather from N.C.was the local healer and that is what he used.

rayk63

My Grandmother used to do this for people. She told me that it did not always work for kin folk but she would try. I told her the number of warts I had (of which one was a big ugly seed wart on my hand) and they were gone within a couple of weeks

flatfoot

All I know is that when I was around 6-7 yrs old, I had multiple warts on my hands, and it was embarrassing at school. My grandpa told me to go see his sister and she would take care of them. So my mom took me there one day to see this tiny little lady of at least 80 years old. She took a fresh cut stick off of a sour wood tree (I think), counted all the warts on my hands and carved a notch or ring for every wart.

They were ALL gone in a couple of weeks. Whatever she did worked!!!

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
My son had a few more warts than we were willing to not be concerned with.
My wife went to the preacher and he asked how many?
The next week she told him how many and he said not to worry about them anymore and in a couple weeks they have disappeared.
Oddest thing ever. He has never met that preacher...

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I had a principal in Grade School in Funston Ga. He run them off for me a couple of times. I think he gave like a nickel for them, rubbed them, and in a few days they would be gone. I used to play with toads trying to get more, cause a nickel was hard to come by back then.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
My father in law and do this. Saw it with my own eyes. Not sure how it works but it does.

fishman1957

When I was 10 I had a lot probably a 100 or so warts on my hands my Dad took me to the woman nextdoor a so called witch a good witch it was midnight on a full moon she rubbed potato on my hands said a few words and within a week all the warts were gone it was amazing ..

Big7

The Oracle
A few drops of liquid nitrogen applied with a Q-Tip will take them off in a few seconds. After the application of the nitrogen, take a credit card or something similar and just scrape it right off. It won't even bleed and just a little truncated shaped hole is all that will remain. It works on sun spots, skin tags, moles and about anything else that's not malignant and above the skin surface.

Your Dr. will most likely have it on hand or your local welding supply will have it.

It's not a controlled substance, so you don't need a license or permit. You could get a gozillion gallons- nothing can stop the sale.