Is the Window closed on Georgia now?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Oh come on bo$$. All we've heard from @Browning Slayer is how many #1 recruiting classes UGA has,were stacked 3 deep at every position with 5*, Kirby is out recruiting everybody. The dawgs have talent. The coaching staff apparently hasn't figured out how to COACH them.
Why's everybody always got to bring me into their arguments?

Someone wanting to lose an argument?

brownceluse

Tge window isn’t closed at all. Remember the experts had South Carolina and The Lizards to challenge us this year. Florida fans are 100% their back. I’ve been told by multiple Florida folks how great they’re and Mullen is the man. I look at it differently... I think if they were going to beat us they should have done it this year. Because if this offense comes together at all next year then it’s lights out! For the rest of the east

Madsnooker

It has to be very frustrating being a pup fan no??????? This is not a trol post as I dont troll. I have said many times I like Ga and root for them almost always. I get very frustrated watching them and I'm not a true pup fan. They just have to much talent and reside in a state with great talent to not ever put it all together. It lies squarely on coaching wether its the head coach or the coordinators as I see it. Kirby Smart is a d coordinator and great recruiter, head coach, I'm not seeing it? At least as of yet.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Yep. Window is closed.

The Vols are BACK!!!!!

Problem is..

Until you wanna be's actually beat YOUR 3 in a row SEC EAST Champions, it's all talk from you fans of loser teams.

3j3zxm.jpg

Madsnooker

The window hasn't closed. To much talent on the team. Kirby has to make some big boy coaching decisions here soon and address the weaknesses on his team and I feel that means making some moves with his coaches and going out and getting some of the best young innovative coaches to move forward. It's exactly what Day did and it made a huge difference. I said it many times the last 3 or 4 years, my complaint with Meyer was he was always to loyal and kept his friends on staff and it showed on the field. Coach O did the same thing at LSU. He took great counsel and hired a great staff and got out of the way. As good as Burrow is he wouldnt be winning the Heisman if not for finally playing in a new innovative scheme. This is what the pups need in my humble opiniin!!!

Letting Fields go didnt help either but I've made a point all season to not rub that in after arguing with some of you pup fans at the beginning of the season about who was the better qb and the season would prove it out. I really didnt know at the time but knew with the right coaching his ceiling was way higher than Fromms. I truely think Kirby didnt believe that and many of you Pup fans agreed.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Fixed it for ya.

Like, Linsday Scott, Amp Arnold, Freddie Gilbert, Jimmy Payne, Frank Ros, Scott Woerner, Terry Hoage, Wayne Radloff, Nat Hudson, and Tim Morrison, were not on that team. All but Belue and Arnold played in the NFL, some of them lad long successful careers. People who think this was a one man team, did not know much about it.

riprap

The window hasn't closed. To much talent on the team. Kirby has to make some big boy coaching decisions here soon and address the weaknesses on his team and I feel that means making some moves with his coaches and going out and getting some of the best young innovative coaches to move forward. It's exactly what Day did and it made a huge difference. I said it many times the last 3 or 4 years, my complaint with Meyer was he was always to loyal and kept his friends on staff and it showed on the field. Coach O did the same thing at LSU. He took great counsel and hired a great staff and got out of the way. As good as Burrow is he wouldnt be winning the Heisman if not for finally playing in a new innovative scheme. This is what the pups need in my humble opiniin!!!

Letting Fields go didnt help either but I've made a point all season to not rub that in after arguing with some of you pup fans at the beginning of the season about who was the better qb and the season would prove it out. I really didnt know at the time but knew with the right coaching his ceiling was way higher than Fromms. I truely think Kirby didnt believe that and many of you Pup fans agreed.
I in no way approve of the methods in which fields left but I truly hated to see him go. I saw the offense in decline without Chubb and Michele. Kirby didn't do himself any favors by using fields the way he did. He could have came in and scored on every possession and Fromm still would have been the man. Just think if he had stayed and Fromm stays next year...

Gold Ranger

Like, Linsday Scott, Amp Arnold, Freddie Gilbert, Jimmy Payne, Frank Ros, Scott Woerner, Terry Hoage, Wayne Radloff, Nat Hudson, and Tim Morrison, were not on that team. All but Belue and Arnold played in the NFL, some of them lad long successful careers. People who think this was a one man team, did not know much about it.

How many wins would they have without Walker? Not to poopoo on the rest of the team, but Walker carried that team.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Why's everybody always got to bring me into their arguments?

Someone wanting to lose an argument?

No. They haven't had enough of the Browning Slayer beatdown yet. You'd think after a while they would learn but noooooo!:bounce:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
How many wins would they have without Walker? Not to poopoo on the rest of the team, but Walker carried that team.

We know they would not have been in that final game without Belue and Scott. It would have been to late to Bring Herschel in against UT, had it not been for all those defensive guys that were on the field that night. Was he the MVP on that team, without a doubt. But he did not play defense, play QB or OL.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
When one door closes another one opens. What I have not seen from any team in the east is the level of recruiting the CKS has brought to GA. So how are these teams gonna close the gap.

Last edited:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
We know they would not have been in that final game without Belue and Scott. It would have been to late to Bring Herschel in against UT, had it not been for all those defensive guys that were on the field that night. Was he the MVP on that team, without a doubt. But he did not play defense, play QB or OL.

Lots of people forget in their haste to bash UGA that there are 11 players on both offense and defense. If the hole isn't there, Herschel goes nowhere.