Is the Window closed on Georgia now?

bobocat

Pruitt will leave Knoxville after a couple of decent seasons. Who in their right mind wouldn't? But that's if he can have a couple decent seasons. They dont call'em Rocky Flop for nothing!

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Georgia has peaked and we are on the downhill slide now.

The window, door and cabinets are all closing on UGA.

Just ask those teams we beat this year they will tell you so.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I think UGA will continue to dominate in recruiting & probably win the NC in about 40 more years or so. :biggrin2:
That just means the Gators won't get a chance... Cause Mullen just can't seem to beat Kirby.

Browning Slayer

Add to that Bucky’s “why we are gonna win” it’s getting fun again round here. The most butthurt fans are the Gators tgat are in hiding unless something happens to the Dawgs then they slip a post in.
He's already got the Vols favored to win the East..

bullgator

Been gone for a while and fixin to be gone for good. I see these Bama *** clowns and now these UT *** clowns are coming back. Leave y’all with this. Take Care. I am done anyway with everything
Hold the door.....Im right behind you.

TinKnocker

I hear they are shutting down the athletic department. Kirby is gonna be the new cafeteria lady.

TinKnocker

I’d say the window is just starting to open , but one thing for sure Ga’s defense had a lot of freshman playing this year and they were pretty stingy , and are only going to get better !
They return OVER 80% of that defense this year. Over half of them were underclassmen last year.

Browning Slayer

If the Window is closed for the Dawgs... What's that say for the Vols??

Browning Slayer

Thread was started by a vowels.....when has their window started to open??
The only time they get an open window is when the window unit falls out cause the 2x4 holding it up blew over.