Winter weather thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
please provide ground observations IYBY

rydert

Blue Heeler man
I already pay pauled $100.00 thru my space.... that should have been enough to buy some rubber boots

stringmusic

Well I still don’t have enough money for my Danner boots yet ya bunch of cheapskates. So I’m sitting here looking at my live viper doplar weather warning severe weather threat surveillance system and this is what I’m seeing.

The CAP is literally attacking the NAM as we speak according the 18hz downforce blend of auxiliary amplifier wind speed turbine.

This means, there will be no snow today, there will be no rain today, make your outdoor pick-a-nick plans now. The NAM is saying possible hot weather on the way tomorrow, maybe into the low to mid 80’s. Get the suntan lotion out and blow up the beach balls folks.

Also, the metric rating CAP is calling for repeating barometric inglobious rotating NOAA signals from the east BAY front lines tonight, so for those of you still deer hunting the goat daddy swamp wompers will be on their feet and feeding big time. Good luck out there and stay tuned to the campfar weather app for the latest updates. And Remember weather could change any second now

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well I still don’t have enough money for my Danner boots yet ya bunch of cheapskates. So I’m sitting here looking at my live viper doplar weather warning severe weather threat surveillance system and this is what I’m seeing.

The CAP is literally attacking the NAM as we speak according the 18hz downforce blend of auxiliary amplifier wind speed turbine.

This means, there will be no snow today, there will be no rain today, make your outdoor pick-a-nick plans now. The NAM is saying possible hot weather on the way tomorrow, maybe into the low to mid 80’s. Get the suntan lotion out and blow up the beach balls folks.

Also, the metric rating CAP is calling for repeating barometric inglobious rotating NOAA signals from the east BAY front lines tonight, so for those of you still deer hunting the goat daddy swamp wompers will be on their feet and feeding big time. Good luck out there and stay tuned to the campfar weather app for the latest updates. And Remember weather could change any second now

Thank you Strang - I feel safer now.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

That's too hard to understand. We need s map.

stringmusic

That's too hard to understand. We need s map.
My batteries died on my doplar live viper last night and I didn’t have a single extra AAA battery anywhere at the house. facepalm:

I’ll get a map drawed up here in a few after a quick stop at the dollar store

Status
Not open for further replies.