Winter weather thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

stringmusic

Man, I leave for a couple of hours to go to radio shack and y’all get all skeered about the weather.

My live viper Doppler inferred warning system is now equipped with a 3200 booster amplifier so I can detect any weather event at any time anywhere on the planet.

greg_n_clayton

Man, I leave for a couple of hours to go to radio shack and y’all get all skeered about the weather.

My live viper Doppler inferred warning system is now equipped with a 3200 booster amplifier so I can detect any weather event at any time anywhere on the planet.
lol

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Wow. I haven’t checked in on GON regularly in about a year and a half. What happened to Malak and some of the others that would participate in the weather threads? I know the main players left, but there used to still be some serious discussion.
I think they got all tore up

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Be happy to Mig but Strang said it was gonna rain at your feeders today with a threat of Sharknaders. He even had a map. :bounce:
My corn is beginning to sour and ferment because of all of this rain Strang is causing and it's all his fault cause he drew a voodoo rain map to begin with. Heck, I've even got pics on my trail cams of coon's gettin drunk eatin that fermented corn. Natural squeezins I reckon it is.

I'm gonna go toss some bones and blow some foot powder on the weegee board to counter strangs amateur rain map so it will dry up enough for you to tend my feeders.

Preciate your attention to this dire situation.

normaldave

GON Weatherman
"Why can't we all just get along?". :bounce:
Maybe this thread needs a theme song:

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Right in the middle of the event...gon need an update

Status
Not open for further replies.