Winter weather thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
This just in from the latest my giggahurts early morning 22HZ model run.

The front along middle Georgia is very strong with all the BAY increased zone NAM and CAP and CAM barometric collection of centrical variations completing the full effect of the slight realignment of zones A,C, and E.

Weird weather I say.
View attachment 1003774

Boy howdy are those folks in Florida gonna be surprised. They need to tune in to strang's forecastin' and forget those TV meatierolajists.

basstrkr

It's extra cold here onacounta water oft the lake is always colder and there is
lakes IMBY, IMFY and IMSY.:coffee:

stringmusic

Still nuttin in the 30217 :mad:
I’d bet it’s about 85 degrees there right now according to the doplar radar readings I’m getting. If you want snow drive to South Georgia

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Live update from South Georgia ‘round Tifton. I drove down to do an on the ground report for y’all. My forecast has a come’a callin.

View attachment 1003804
I recognize that, it's over in the middle of Paradise Lakes, awsome fishin over there!! I hope my sister takes the long way home from Tifton today, she don't know how to drive in snow!!:eek:

stringmusic

It Neva snowed. I feel so used. :mad:
You were in the hot and dry zone. I can’t help the weather I just report what the live viper Doppler weather warning system tells me.

Also, I put lithium batteries in it so it’ll be extra accurate from now on

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Is it supposed to rain yesterday?

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Strang, I heard the "S" word in the forecast for MBY. Can you elaborate:huh: My Nam and Cap aint showing it.
I thought it was all in the Southern zone. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.