Government: Stay home!

tallchris83

Dumb question: how are we supposed to enjoy this nice weather, hunt and fish when Governor Kemp has ordered a stay at home order for the state? Will we really be fined and even arrested for driving?

across the river

Dumb question: how are we supposed to enjoy this nice weather, hunt and fish when Governor Kemp has ordered a stay at home order for the state? Will we really be fined and even arrested for driving?

Outdoor activities are considered essential as long as you maintain "social distancing" practices.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
That and no groups more than 10.....I think we’ll qualify :wink:

Lilly001

As is very normal, our government entities are showering us with a host of conflicting rules and regulations to further a very basic goal.
The goal is to limit exposure to the virus by "social distancing".
All of these, seemingly at times, arbitrary beurocratic blunders seem to have either arrogance or pure stupidity at their root.
I guess we should expect over reach and conflicting rules as a normal matter of business from our government.
What has been to this time an encouraging tale of voluntary compliance by a motivated population is being endangered to turn into a revolt against heavy handed beurocracy

Lilly001

Outdoor activities are considered essential as long as you maintain "social distancing" practices.
But then the local government place barriers to that outdoor activity by closing access.

280 Man

Banned
All of us have free will and can do as we please. Just know every action has a reaction. From first hand experience please know should you contract the covid virus, there is a good chance you will regret not being more careful.

What can I say if I'm careful and still get covid!! I was just unlucky, it was fate, didn't wash my hands right or long enough! LOL

Joe Brandon

What can I say if I'm careful and still get covid!! I was just unlucky, it was fate, didn't wash my hands right or long enough! LOL
Maybe you can say all that yes. But from the perspective of a nurse, this is a very real threat and I hope you nor anyone you love passes from it.

280 Man

Banned
Maybe you can say all that yes. But from the perspective of a nurse, this is a very real threat and I hope you nor anyone you love passes from it.

I understand that this is REAL and that precautions should be taken but the information on it is arbitrary at best. One day it's not transmissible by air, the next it is, mask do no good, now it may help, why can't they just say, we don't know instead of guessing and instilling fear into people!

Joe Brandon

I understand that this is REAL and that precautions should be taken but the information on it is arbitrary at best. One day it's not transmissible by air, the next it is, mask do no good, now it may help, why can't they just say, we don't know instead of guessing and instilling fear into people!
Hey I agree with you 100%. It is such a fluid situation and our Chief Medical Officer literally sends out multiple covid updates a day. It is a once in a 100 yr pandemic and everyone is still learning about it. Honestly the most reliable information and what we use comes from the CDC and the information they provide is updated daily.