MoultrieMobile Cameras Help

drdarby45

I have gone through the trouble shooting tips clean card, fresh batteries, ect... But BOTH cameras only sends me a fraction of what should be sent. I can not for the life of me get anyone from Moultrie on the phone. any advise?

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Remember it's not triggering during uploads. Used to be 15 seconds without re-triggering, then the upload would start. I have heard of some issues with the XV6000 not taking as many pics as the 7000.

rosewood

I don't have a Moultrie wireless, but did have another brand and found I had to set it on single photo with like a 3 minute delay so it didn't get confused. If you had it taking pictures faster, it couldn't upload fast enough.

Yeah, I know they shouldn't be that way, but some are.

Rosewood

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Best performance I got out of Moultrie was 1 trigger with a 10 second delay. It was retriggering before the 15 second upload would kick in. I got up to 4 pics a minute. The biggest issue was signal. Make sure it has 4 or 5 lights of signal strength.

foxdawg

Bought one a couple weeks ago, would not connect with their server.
They have ZERO customer service, will not respond to emails nor can you get anyone on the phone.
Took the camera back and canceled my service contract.

jchowell90

Mine worked good for a month or so but now it doesn't want to send photos..tactacam camera is cheaper and works better in my opinion

Stan17

Tactacam , Best customer service around . Btw zero problems with camera so far . I sent an email asking about solar panel within an hour I had a response. I’m not sure that I’ll need one though . I have used 98% of memory on a 32 gb sd card and I’ll still have 90 % battery live . Good luck with Moultrie ?

Last edited:

Highintheshoulder

Yeah, no customer service. Its like everytime they do a up date it has trouble.

Tunaman

BANNED
Basically I have had MOULTRIE and now have Spypoint mobile. They both suck. Spypoint isn't much worse than Moultrie....but some!

Highintheshoulder

I had to do a hard reset on mine this weekend to get it back to working.... turn it off, remove batteries and SD card. turn it on for a minute then turn it off, then in stall batteries and SD card and then push format SD card for 10 sec. then connect/server button for 10 sec. it worked on mine

Tunaman

BANNED
Tactacam , Best customer service around . Btw zero problems with camera so far . I sent an email asking about solar panel within an hour I had a response. I’m not sure that I’ll need one though . I have used 98% of memory on a 32 gb sd card and I’ll still have 90 % battery live . Good luck with Moultrie ?
Does Tatacam work on anything other than ATT?

Highintheshoulder

I have gone through the trouble shooting tips clean card, fresh batteries, ect... But BOTH cameras only sends me a fraction of what should be sent. I can not for the life of me get anyone from Moultrie on the phone. any advise?
Give them a bad review they will call

Tunaman

BANNED
I didn't have any problem getting them on the phone about a month ago when my camera crapped out.
Well thats good, I am speaking of my experience ranging from a yr or moe ago up to say 4-5 months ago. The ONLY way I could get any help whatsoever was email, sometimes waiting several days what with them being closed all weekend, holidays etc. Kinda blows a hole in the theory of "scouting" from several hundred miles away. I dare say over 2-3 yrs my Moultrie worked MAYBE 60% of the time...max. I will say when it worked the pics were quite good as compared to my new Spypoint. I have 2 different models, again, they work MAYBE 50% of the time and the pics are basically unrecognizable. You kinda know a deer went by but definitely have no idea on size, antlers or no. Go take micro card out and put in the computer the pics are quite good.
I know there coming-out with more and more brands of wi_fi cameras but as far as I'm concerned, at least with Moultrie and Spypoint.....it's a heck of a theory!!

280 Man

Banned
Well thats good, I am speaking of my experience ranging from a yr or moe ago up to say 4-5 months ago. The ONLY way I could get any help whatsoever was email, sometimes waiting several days what with them being closed all weekend, holidays etc. Kinda blows a hole in the theory of "scouting" from several hundred miles away. I dare say over 2-3 yrs my Moultrie worked MAYBE 60% of the time...max. I will say when it worked the pics were quite good as compared to my new Spypoint. I have 2 different models, again, they work MAYBE 50% of the time and the pics are basically unrecognizable. You kinda know a deer went by but definitely have no idea on size, antlers or no. Go take micro card out and put in the computer the pics are quite good.
I know there coming-out with more and more brands of wi_fi cameras but as far as I'm concerned, at least with Moultrie and Spypoint.....it's a heck of a theory!!

(y)(y)

Highintheshoulder

You won’t get anyone the phone, review or not.emailwasrge only way I could get help.
I left a bad review and had a call within an hour.