Bye Ryan?

ATLFalconsfan80

They will screw it up. Jets are 0-5 apparently to

Their schedule in my opinion is harder now that the first 5 games with the Vikings Broncos Raiders Chiefs and the Chargers not to mention the South twice...They going to win a game or two..at the end of the day these guys are literally playing for their jobs.

Jets 0-5
Falcons 0-5
Giants 0-5
Texans 0-5

If they had the draft today
1) Giants
2) Falcons
3) Jets
4) Texans

Giants would definitely take Trevor leaving us Fields

Reactions: srb

ATLFalconsfan80

IMO worst starting QB in the NFL

Ever or this season? Sam Darnold is pretty bad this season to....even Jimmy Garoppolo, Daniel Jones Mitch Trubisky( he was pulled for Nick Foles) Dwayne Haskins (he was pulled for a guy who almost died from a leg injury Alex Smith)

Coenen

IMO worst starting QB in the NFL
Step away from the hyperbole.

He's in his mid 30's the contract will be a sticking point, but it is unlikely he finishes his career with the Falcons. Most of them don't, even the great ones. By the time the team is rebuilt and ready, he really will be done. A team like Tennessee or New Orleans would be a soft landing place for him.

Tacoma Man

Step away from the hyperbole.

He's in his mid 30's the contract will be a sticking point, but it is unlikely he finishes his career with the Falcons. Most of them don't, even the great ones. By the time the team is rebuilt and ready, he really will be done. A team like Tennessee or New Orleans would be a soft landing place for him.
Not hyperbole. Opinion

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Their schedule in my opinion is harder now that the first 5 games with the Vikings Broncos Raiders Chiefs and the Chargers not to mention the South twice...They going to win a game or two..at the end of the day these guys are literally playing for their jobs.

Jets 0-5
Falcons 0-5
Giants 0-5
Texans 0-5

If they had the draft today
1) Giants
2) Falcons
3) Jets
4) Texans

Giants would definitely take Trevor leaving us Fields
I may be biased but I’d rather have fields. He looked a lot better than Lawrence when they went head to head last year.