Bye Ryan?

stonecreek

Well... I actually liked Ryan when he was in his prime. That monster contract he got killed the team like many others that put a billion dollars out there for a QB extension and you cant sign top tier players or maintain the ones you got. Added to that we have a number of draft busts.

LEGHORN

Stats don’t win games, at least not his mostly garbage stats when the games are already decided. It’s bad, he is in the bottom 5 for sure. Would take almost any other QB over Ryan. He just doesn’t have “it”. Never has.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Their schedule in my opinion is harder now that the first 5 games with the Vikings Broncos Raiders Chiefs and the Chargers not to mention the South twice...They going to win a game or two..at the end of the day these guys are literally playing for their jobs.

Jets 0-5
Falcons 0-5
Giants 0-5
Texans 0-5

If they had the draft today
1) Giants
2) Falcons
3) Jets
4) Texans

Giants would definitely take Trevor leaving us Fields

Texans are 1-4.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I'm not a Falcons fan by any stretch(I love to see them lose).

I do think Ryan is a good QB though.

He could have won SB's for a lot of other teams.

The blame is on Blank.

ATLFalconsfan80

Stats? How about that weak arm and flailing passes? Surely you have seen that

His arm has definitely lost some strength no doubt...but here are some stats for you for the past 3 season (2018-present)where he was apparently the worst qb in the league

2018= 4,924yds
35 tds
7 int
108.1 qb rating
7-9 record

2019= 4,466yds
26 tds
14 int
92.1 qb rating
7-9 record

2020= 1246 yds (through 5 games)
7 tds
2 int
96.0 qb rating
0-5 record

Could Matt Ryan be better....absolutely.... but he is FAR FAR FAR from the worst qb in the league

ATLFalconsfan80

Stats don’t win games, at least not his mostly garbage stats when the games are already decided. It’s bad, he is in the bottom 5 for sure. Would take almost any other QB over Ryan. He just doesn’t have “it”. Never has.

you would take Daniel Jones, Mitch Trubisky, Sam Darnold Kirk Cousins Jimmy Garoppolo over Ryan... Then if so you just have a dislike for the Falcons and there's no changing your mind about that...:bounce::bounce:

you are absolutely right...stats don't win games...what's that old saying...Defense wins games and championships????

turkeykirk

I stand corrected...Thank you good sir.. They were 0-4 going into Sunday...I guess I just figured they lost..

“Just figured they lost”. That only works for the Falcons.:rofl:

Tacoma Man

His arm has definitely lost some strength no doubt...but here are some stats for you for the past 3 season (2018-present)where he was apparently the worst qb in the league

2018= 4,924yds
35 tds
7 int
108.1 qb rating
7-9 record

2019= 4,466yds
26 tds
14 int
92.1 qb rating
7-9 record

2020= 1246 yds (through 5 games)
7 tds
2 int
96.0 qb rating
0-5 record

Could Matt Ryan be better....absolutely.... but he is FAR FAR FAR from the worst qb in the league
You aren’t gonna get me to change my mind. He is an overpriced, overrated QB that is past his prime

ATLFalconsfan80

Some of y’all’s hatred for the falcons is actually quite entertaining...but I’m almost certain on the 2016 season...there was a lot of Rise Up threads in here with positive posts...up until the epic collapse...:bounce:

ATLFalconsfan80

Some of y’all’s hatred for the falcons is actually quite entertaining...but I’m almost certain on the 2016 season...there was a lot of Rise Up threads in here with positive posts...up until the epic collapse...:bounce:

https://forum.gon.com/threads/carolina-atlanta.881914/page-2

https://forum.gon.com/threads/sunday-nfl.883015/

https://forum.gon.com/threads/falcons-broncos-pt-2-ga-won.882457/

https://forum.gon.com/threads/falcons.889829/page-5

and yall get my point..during that season...there was alot of Falcon fans in here...some non fans as well :bounce::bounce:.... but the consensus was "Rise Up"

itll be the same way again when the Falcons make it back....