Anyone Have a Law Tactical Folding Stock Adapter?

Mars

I have intentions of putting together a 8-9in barrel 300 blackout AR pistol a bag/truck gun. Do any of you have any experience with the folding stock adapter and is it worth the nearly $200 price tag?

Jester896

Senior Clown
I wasn't able to get a Law when we bent our 7" FMs and had to settle for the Sylvan. Since I didn't wait, I see the Laws are everywhere now. I still haven't run a bunch through it but I haven't had an issue with the Sylvan. I think they both are close to the same price now too.

flynlow

Student at the Hard Knock School of Aerodynamics
Works great for bug out bag/backpack. Be sure to get the Law brand and not these Chicom knockoffs you find for cheap. The cheap knockoffs are mostly made of pot metal or some other inferior metal to the Law brand.

transfixer

I have had a couple of the LAW adapters, still have one, I traded off the pistol I had the other one on, I like them, I bought a Sylvan and didn't use it because I didn't care for the looks, its longer than the LAW , and just doesn't look as quality to me.

Sylvan's cost less, and I'm sure they work fine, but I just prefer the LAW ones, only drawback is I prefer to use the JP Industries silent capture springs, and in order to use the LAW or the Sylvan you have to have a hollow bolt extension , which costs extra, if you're going to run a regular buffer then you don't have to worry about that , as the bolt extension comes with the adapters,

Jester896

Senior Clown
the Sylvan is 7075 billet
I think the Law is the better of the two with the different options they have like the captured spring and ARIC

there is also the BRN series lower from Brownell's that will allow firing from the folded position.