Coach Saban has the Covid

BamaGeorgialine

Please show/quote the rule(s). Been searching and could not find the guidelines you spoke of. Thanks
I read what Saban said about it on Alabama football news and he said that he's not allowed to coach during quarantine. Rules say he can't coach from the box or sidelines while under quarantine so he has to stay home and he can't have direct access to any play calling from the house.
Please show/quote the rule(s). Been searching and could not find the guidelines you spoke of. Thanks

DAWG1419

I read what Saban said about it on Alabama football news and he said that he's not allowed to coach during quarantine. Rules say he can't coach from the box or sidelines while under quarantine so he has to stay home and he can't have direct access to any play calling from the house.
That’s dumb. Let the man coach

stonecreek

I honestly would rather him coach and be on sidelines. If Georgia wins I don’t want all that mess from Bammy fans about Saban not being there. And... I hope he makes the same faces as last week. He is not a happy guy most of the time.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Sec just announced he passed his 3 tests and will be on the sideline

Makes one wonder, just how many "positive" tests on a-symptomatic individuals have been FALSE positives as this one seems to have been.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Makes one wonder, just how many "positive" tests on a-symptomatic individuals have been FALSE positives as this one seems to have been.

First test was done by a non-NCAA approved lab.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
My MIL's response when she learned Saban will be coaching was, "oh no".
??