Ammo Prices Going Up.

natureman

Not hard to do when you never shoot.

How hard do you think ammo will be to get over the next 4 years under Biden?

Like 22 ammo under Obama?

You should share that ammo with folks that weren’t able to hoard it.

Especially since you voted for Biden. Help your GON brothers and sisters out.

No hoarding involved. I reload. Had a lot of spare time in the past 9 months to get good at it.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
No hoarding involved. I reload. Had a lot of spare time in the past 9 months to get good at it.

Do your part,. Give 35 to 40% away..... to your fellow GON members....

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Don’t buy it, don’t buy it, don’t buy it, and the price will come down.
What if you don’t have any? Or not enough? My son likes to shoot. He’s got me into it. I usually checked my deer rifle for zero every year and that was about the extent of my shooting other than at animals. The prices keep going up. What I bought in December for .60 /round is now $1.00 or more. Hunting rounds going for $2.00 or more. If you look long enough on line you can find some cheaper but Biden may put an end to online sales. I wonder what that will do to prices or availability?

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
What if you don’t have any? Or not enough? My son likes to shoot. He’s got me into it. I usually checked my deer rifle for zero every year and that was about the extent of my shooting other than at animals. The prices keep going up. What I bought in December for .60 /round is now $1.00 or more. Hunting rounds going for $2.00 or more. If you look long enough on line you can find some cheaper but Biden may put an end to online sales. I wonder what that will do to prices or availability?
I like to shoot too. Love it. But if holding out a while will make them bring these stupid prices down I’ll go without for a little bit. Discipline is key.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I like to shoot too. Love it. But if holding out a while will make them bring these stupid prices down I’ll go without for a little bit. Discipline is key.
I’ve got a set price I’ll pay right now. I’m not paying more. It’s getting harder to find it at my price so I’ll be shooting less myself.

zedex

Gator Bait
Went to cabelas today. Picked up a box of Federal 130gr 270win for $28.... about $6 less than usual.

Took a few pictures (to follow)

zedex

Gator Bait
As you can see, plenty of ammo of every caliber and full shelves of shotgun ammo.
Also plenty of blank brass, bullets and behind the counter was bottles of various powders and stacks of primers.

There is no shortage. It's just redirected

zedex

Gator Bait
Dang zedex, don't you know what that's gonna do to some fellas? Kinda like standing a teenagers girlfriend in front of him nekkid and saying you can't touch it :banana:
But those boys can always point at what they want ??