Drivelers are neighbors #358

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Went through last night worried,put a bucket over them tonight.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I think those plants are “shovel ready”, we’ll see in the coming days.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I can't remember Bob, how tall are they?

Knee high, I think their toast. We’ll see in the coming days.
All the leaves burnt twice by frost can’t be good.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Went through last night worried,put a bucket over them tonight.

Yessir, I put old plant pots over all my tender recently planted flowers with a rock on top of all of them, just to be safe. Moved some other stuff into an insulated bldg.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Well the sun is going down and I’m not going to be far behind it. A day of taking it easy hasn’t eased my back off at all.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Knee high, I think their toast. We’ll see in the coming days.
All the leaves burnt twice by frost can’t be good.

Maybe cut them back by about half that height. They might stand a better chance at coming back by not having to produce so much energy for the full size of the plant that it is now. I'd try it before I yanked them.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Well the sun is going down and I’m not going to be far behind it. A day of taking it easy hasn’t eased my back off at all.

(n) Nou bueno amigo.

trad bow

My hydrangeas get eaten back to bare stems several times a year by the deer. They will come back even putting out new stems from the base.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
My hydrangeas get eaten back to bare stems several times a year by the deer. They will come back even putting out new stems from the base.

Yessir, they're pretty tough/hardy. Seem to rejuvenate rather easily.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Thanks gents, I’ll cut them back tomorrow and see what happens.

trad bow

What about a visit to the Doc?
Called. Got appointment for next week. I can tell you now what I’ll be told. Take these pills and take it easy for a few days. If that don’t work we will get you some PT.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Called. Got appointment for next week. I can tell you now what I’ll be told. Take these pills and take it easy for a few days. If that don’t work we will get you some PT.
Have you been x rayed or any other tests to show them what’s going on? Another opinion might not be a bad idea.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Calling it an early night folks, been a heckuva day. Mrs walked in this morning crying with a toothache. Had to get emergency surgery appt, drove down near Jeff and back.
Root canal and crown later along with picking up meds, I’ve had enough.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.