Drivelers are neighbors #358

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Mornin crew, sorry for the dilly dally, been catching up reading.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Morning y’all

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Coop I like your avatar, I got my Pap’s old daily wear Fedora here.
Yes, I’m a sentimental pack rat.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Mornin crew, sorry for the dilly dally, been catching up reading.

Any good tidbits to share after all that reading?

and morning Ruger

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning to all of you Drivelers that are already turkey hunting or working OR kicked back and letting the world pass you by like I am today as I did my best to get some extra beauty sleep because I need all of the beauty that I can get !!! :banana:

I hope that all of you will have a safe and productive day too.

trad bow

No fog here but I’m ten miles from the big lakes.
The back is better till I move then the pain shoots thru my back and down into leg. Rain tomorrow so it’ll be stoved up for sure along with this pain.

trad bow

morning trad,

hope you feel better after taking it easy yesterday.
Thought I did till I sat in this recliner. May have to lay back down a spell and start over.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Good Morning to all of you Drivelers that are already turkey hunting or working OR kicked back and letting the world pass you by like I am today as I did my best to get some extra beauty sleep because I need all of the beauty that I can get !!! :banana:

I hope that all of you will have a safe and productive day too.
Morning,take a deep breath that was a long sentence.I haven’t formulated a plan for today yet,but I’ll do something useful.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I appreciate all I learn from you good folks.
I have also noted that one can’t be an expert in everything.
Reminds me of this movie scene.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Morning gents !! Hate to hear that 'bout your back Tradbro.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
fishfryer, every time that I see your posts, I think about all of the times that I would get off at the I-75 Byron exit and head west on Hwy 96/80 to and go pick up shipments from a supplier in Columbus. That is a pretty ride across there and I ONLY have to slow down at the crossroads in Butler because that is apparently their main source of revenue. :banginghe Heck, I thought that they had to replace the blue-lights in their police cars once a month due to the overheating in them from constantly being in use !!!! :pop:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Cut back hydrangeas, edging and mowing in my future today.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
fishfryer, every time that I see your posts, I think about all of the times that I would get off at the I-75 Byron exit and head west on Hwy 96/80 to and go pick up shipments from a supplier in Columbus. That is a pretty ride across there and I ONLY have to slow down at the crossroads in Butler because that is apparently their main source of revenue. :banginghe Heck, I thought that they had to replace the blue-lights in their police cars once a month due to the overheating in them from constantly being in use !!!! :pop:
What’s the old saying,something like;If you want to dance you have to pay the piper. Remember when Lester Maddox broke up the speed trap in Ludiwici? I still slow down in Reynolds and Butler.

Status
Not open for further replies.