Drivelers are neighbors #358

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
What’s the old saying,something like;If you want to dance you have to pay the piper. Remember when Lester Maddox broke up the speed trap in Ludiwici? I still slow down in Reynolds and Butler.

I definitely remember those days in Ludowici too and that is what I always thought about while traveling through Butler also. My radar detector has saved me $1000's of dollars without a doubt doing all my years of traveling in Va, N.C., S.C., Tn., Al, Fla, and Ga. (Since it is illegal to use a radar detector in Virginia, I was very creative but never got caught.)

I have to admit that I made a few trips that looked more like Smokey and the Bandit runs too !!! :rofl:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Thought I did till I sat in this recliner. May have to lay back down a spell and start over.

My chiropractor fussed at me for using a recliner as she said it was about the worst thing for your back.

I still sit and even nap in mine.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Well, gotta "drive Mrs Daisey" to renew her "drivers license"... now that's a oxymoron if I've ever seen one. Then do a spring cleaning at the dead bed, see Y'all in a few hours.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
:biggrin2:Morning!!!

Mornin galfriend!

Slept in this morn as MizT went to Florida yesterday with her BFF and sister for their annual trip. They missed last year due to covid, so no MizT stirring around @ 4:30 this am waking me up.

:)

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Mornin galfriend!

Slept in this morn as MizT went to Florida yesterday with her BFF and sister for their annual trip. They missed last year due to covid, so no MizT stirring around @ 4:30 this am waking me up.

:)
:cheers:I'm going to my sister's in Dublin in the morning and spend the night with her and my brother-in-love, they're going to be moving not sure where to, so last chance to spend some time with her and load up "family stuff" so I can keep it in the family...........just gotta figure out where in tarnation I'm going to store it!!facepalm::bounce:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
:cheers:I'm going to my sister's in Dublin in the morning and spend the night with her and my brother-in-love, they're going to be moving not sure where to, so last chance to spend some time with her and load up "family stuff" so I can keep it in the family...........just gotta figure out where in tarnation I'm going to store it!!facepalm::bounce:
Fitzepatrickeville surely has a self storage unit available.......or do like my family color coded tarps for outside storage.:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.