Drivelers are neighbors #358

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Calling it an early night folks, been a heckuva day. Mrs walked in this morning crying with a toothache. Had to get emergency surgery appt, drove down near Jeff and back.
Root canal and crown later along with picking up meds, I’ve had enough.

Yessir, that's rough. Glad y'all were able to get that under control. I feel your pain too.

Core Lokt

I had him dead to right this morning boys. I just needed him to come 10 more yards so he would be on property I can legally hunt. He triple gobbled at me for 20 minutes in range, I just couldn't pull the trigger. My outlaw days are way over.

That's what happens when you are hunting small tracts of land. Man he was pretty. Got my heart beating good too! I'll give it another go in the morning. He gobbled this evening going to roost too far though.. Who knows.

How Y'all?! Going goot here. Gots a small drank

Core Lokt

BTW- it's a bugger turning a king size mattress a 180 by yourself. Keep in mind you can't get the box springs lining thingamagig out of wack…..

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I had him dead to right this morning boys. I just needed him to come 10 more yards so he would be on property I can legally hunt. He triple gobbled at me for 20 minutes in range, I just couldn't pull the trigger. My outlaw days are way over.

That's what happens when you are hunting small tracts of land. Man he was pretty. Got my heart beating good too! I'll give it another go in the morning. He gobbled this evening going to roost too far though.. Who knows.

How Y'all?! Going goot here. Gots a small drank
Sounds like a fun hunt. Me and Blood giving it a go in the am.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Made it to the Rock yard safe and sound, no it's time to make the doughnuts!!!!!

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Mornin!

Going after the Tom one more time... I listened yesterday evening and I heard one in the next area code. Hope it wasn't him.
I'm telling yall trot lines are way easier and cheaper!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts