Had to say goodby to Chase

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Sorry for your loss brother

georgia_home

Many great pictures over the years.

Wire Nut

Good dogs come few, but seems one will show up at just the right moment. I had to let one go that was with me every day. Took a while to quit checking my rear view to see her in the bed of my truck. 16 years later I was blessed with another one and I catch myself and my wife calling her by the former lab’s name. Know exactly how you feel

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
I`m mighty sorry to hear this, Mike. My deepest regrets.

Hoss

I remember the puppy pictures of Chase and all the photos you shared of your hunting buddy. Also remember him napping on the couch. They are tough friends to lose. I know you and Rebecca are going to miss him.

Hoss

LOVEMYLABXS

I remember the puppy pictures of Chase and all the photos you shared of your hunting buddy. Also remember him napping on the couch. They are tough friends to lose. I know you and Rebecca are going to miss him.

Hoss

Now Hoss I don't know where you'd get an idea that the critters around here can nap on the couch :huh::rofl:

DSC_7820.JPG

100_3618.JPG

:bounce:

Hoss

Bout the only critter missing is you Mike:ROFLMAO:. I believe the one with Rebecca is the one that I remember.

LOVEMYLABXS

Bout the only critter missing is you Mike:ROFLMAO:. I believe the one with Rebecca is the one that I remember.

Some one had to take the picture :wink: Notice they did leave me my small spot on the end that just shows ya how much they love me :rofl:

GLS

Classic Southern Gentleman
Sorry for your loss; losing a loved four-legged family member is as rough a life experience as any loss excepting losing a two-legged family member. Gil

hawkeye123

What a beautiful lab!! That Chase, had about a good a life as a dog could have, fetching birds & lounging on the couch getting tons of love!

Arrow3

Very sorry to hear. My lab Rock is 11 1/2 now and I dread the day.

tucker80

My boy turns 9 this fall. Seems like last year it hit me and I started thinking more about his days being numbered. Hopefully I can enjoy a few more years of his company.

I've lost a few good ones over the years, each special in their own way. Doesn't get any easier, but several great memories that'll be with me forever.
I know you will enjoy the memories from Chase, as we all will because you've shared several here.

Raybo1

Man do I know how you feel. It's been almost 9 years since my Lab left me. I said I would never go through that again. Man was I wrong for thinking like that. I love dogs more than I like a lot of people. I rescued a yellow Lab 11 months ago that my sister had to get rid of because of our elderly parents were moving in with her. He was only 6 months when I got him and he quickly filled the void I've had for 9 years. I know you are hurting right now but I will assure that 1 day in the near future another 4 legged lil buddy will find its way into your heart. As for me my new lil buddy will never drown the memories of my old buddy but will help me create new ones.